• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Season Ticket Renewal Talk

I'll go out on a high, and I dislike football being played on Monday, Friday and Sunday and weird times so I can go back to my comfortable routine.

Amen to that brother, i guess the day will come to me one day as well when i have to pack it in. I really hope i get to see us win some silverware before i do though.

I dislike our games being moved around but to be honest I like games being played nearly every night.

The wife watches some awful t.v. particularly on sunday evenings, so I love watching French, Spain or Italian football on a Sunday evening. I actually watch 10 hours of football a week easy far more then I do normal t.v.

But tend to agree it should not be our games moved around, more so because coming up on southern trains from the south coast is a fudging nightmare at the best of times.

I dislike our games being moved around but to be honest I like games being played nearly every night.

The wife watches some awful t.v. particularly on sunday evenings, so I love watching French, Spain or Italian football on a Sunday evening. I actually watch 10 hours of football a week easy far more then I do normal t.v.

But tend to agree it should not be our games moved around, more so because coming up on southern trains from the south coast is a fudging nightmare at the best of times.
After the City game I had to hole up in a hotel at Gatwick for the night. South West and Southern were f.cked for the trip back.

SEASON TICKET UPDATE

Now that the Season Ticket and One Hotspur Membership renewal phases have concluded, we shall shortly commence offering Season Tickets for the 2018/2019 campaign to those renewed One Hotspur + Members (formerly One Hotspur Bronze Members) who are near the top of our Season Ticket Waiting List.

We are currently in the sales phase to the 606 registrants of our Local Residents’ Season Ticket Scheme, one of our planning obligations. Once this is completed, we will know how many Season Tickets remain available and establish the number of Members on the waiting list who will be offered the chance to purchase a Season Ticket. As previously communicated, the Club has increased the cap on the number of Season Tickets available to 42,000 allowing us to welcome new Season Ticket Holders from our Waiting List for what promises to be an historic season.

One Hotspur + Members that are successful in being offered the opportunity to purchase a Season Ticket will be contacted early next week to inform them of their eligibility to purchase. If you are near the top of the waiting list, please keep an eye out for an email communication. Further details on dates Season Tickets will go on sale, the purchase process, payment options and purchasing Season Tickets in a group with fellow eligible Members will be communicated in this email.

The majority of availability is mostly in our upper tiers and the only seating availability remaining in the South Stand is via our 1882 Season Ticket plus package.

Due to the limited availability of Season Tickets we also encourage fans to explore our last remaining Premium options available for next season.

Full article here
http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/season-ticket-update-1-july-010618/

I’m 14,000 on the list and I was contacted this afternoon to say that I have a 24 hour window to buy an ST from 9.30am tomorrow. Bad timing for me as we are in the process of completing on a house this week that’s going to need serious money spending on it over the next year so I’ll be in the divorce court if I go ahead.

Maybe next year. Or maybe it’s worth the risk to my marital status...

I’m 14,000 on the list and I was contacted this afternoon to say that I have a 24 hour window to buy an ST from 9.30am tomorrow. Bad timing for me as we are in the process of completing on a house this week that’s going to need serious money spending on it over the next year so I’ll be in the divorce court if I go ahead.

Maybe next year. Or maybe it’s worth the risk to my marital status...
They must be the last of the mega expensive tickets left

Nope - there are some left at the upper end of the £800s from what I could see this afternoon. Up in the gods, mind you.
Do it mate. Spurs are for life, partners are for until they don’t want to be, or at least until you both go your separate ways due to circumstances beyond your control, or sometimes ones that are in your control or basically because you got caught cheating or texting or because they don’t really like you anymore.

That’s my motto anyway.

Do it mate. Spurs are for life, partners are for until they don’t want to be, or at least until you both go your separate ways due to circumstances beyond your control, or sometimes ones that are in your control or basically because you got caught cheating or texting or because they don’t really like you anymore.

That’s my motto anyway.

I’m not sure I can resist. Spent 30 odd years unable to be a season ticket holder due to living in N Ireland. Now I can I really should just do it.

I’m not sure I can resist. Spent 30 odd years unable to be a season ticket holder due to living in N Ireland. Now I can I really should just do it.

It's a bit of excitement (or disappointment) every fortnight v a quiet life.

Fvck it!

That seems to be most peoples married life anyway. Go for it.

It could be worse. You could be into shagging sheep, which coming from Nor' 'Iron to Dorset I'd have down as a distinct possibility.

She'll be fine with it........:rolleyes:

Or just don’t tell her and be sneaky about it. Say every other week you’ve been given a feee ticket from someone (a rich mate) and then build it up for next year when you say you’re getting one. Also lie about the cost of it that helps, or just get her bumped off.

Deffo look to do it though mate, before I met my Mrs I said there was someone else ie football who does come first sometimes. She understood, I think.

Just sell Arsenal, Chelsea & Man U at an inflated cost to pay for all the other matches.
*retires to a safe distance*

Basically, your wife will be in the showroom looking at some glass Italian shower enclosure with minimalist edging and an 8mm thickness with bevelled granoir bectrels for £1600 and you will talk her down to the £400 clean, square, normal, 8mm thick shower screen.
And in the back of your mind you'll be thinking "well, that paid for the ticket then"

Basically, my wife was in the showroom looking at some glass Italian shower enclosure with minimalist edging and an 8mm thickness with bevelled granoir bectrels for £1600 and I talked her down to the £400 clean, square, normal, 8mm thick shower screen.
In the back of my mind I thought "well, that paid for the ticket then"

FTFY

Back