• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Season Ticket Renewal Talk

We have now completed all eight phases of the Season Ticket renewal process for existing holders to reserve their seat at our new stadium for the 2018/2019 campaign. Over 38,000 of you have renewed. In addition to these renewals, many on the original list opted to upgrade to a Premium membership prior to the phases commencing, resulting in an overall take-up of more than 96 per cent.

We shall shortly begin our sales phase to those that registered for our Local Residents’ Season Ticket Scheme, one of our planning obligations, before registrations closed on 28 February. We have 606 registrations for this.

Thereafter, as we are capping our Season Ticket base at 42,000, we shall then offer remaining Season Tickets to those on our waiting list.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/season-ticket-update-may-1-010518/

About 3,000 left for those on the waiting list by the looks of it.

Renewed. Silly me. All paid.

Was thinking last night, 62,000 is a decent number as 90,000 at Wembley is too much. last night showed a monday night game against Watford would be perfect for 62,000. A lot of empty seats last night (including mine I do apologise).

This is where I remember why I caved and got a ST for Wembley. Know I would've got one through the member's waiting list, given I was right at the head of it, but fvck all by way of choice. :(

Call me Mr Cynical but would interested to see how many of those 606 "local residents" are genuine and how many have sold their option on.

We have now completed all eight phases of the Season Ticket renewal process for existing holders to reserve their seat at our new stadium for the 2018/2019 campaign. Over 38,000 of you have renewed. In addition to these renewals, many on the original list opted to upgrade to a Premium membership prior to the phases commencing, resulting in an overall take-up of more than 96 per cent.

We shall shortly begin our sales phase to those that registered for our Local Residents’ Season Ticket Scheme, one of our planning obligations, before registrations closed on 28 February. We have 606 registrations for this.

Thereafter, as we are capping our Season Ticket base at 42,000, we shall then offer remaining Season Tickets to those on our waiting list.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news/season-ticket-update-may-1-010518/

About 3,000 left for those on the waiting list by the looks of it.
I think 96% renewal is a very decent figure. Maybe the moaning about pricing was a noisy minority or on the other hand the draw of being at the NWHL in its opening season was enough for most to sign up.

With the move to the new stadium people will have been reluctant to give up a season ticket, without at least trying one season. The real test will be the number of renewals next year. A price freeze might be a good strategy for the club.

I wonder what the usual renewal rate is. 4% per year would mean someone at 25k on the season ticket list would have to wait nearly ten years for a ticket.

P.S. I'm not saying there will be fall off next season, just that a high renewal this season was likely for special reasons.

With the move to the new stadium people will have been reluctant to give up a season ticket, without at least trying one season. The real test will be the number of renewals next year. A price freeze might be a good strategy for the club.

I wonder what the usual renewal rate is. 4% per year would mean someone at 25k on the season ticket list would have to wait nearly ten years for a ticket.

P.S. I'm not saying there will be fall off next season, just that a high renewal this season was likely for special reasons.

This is spot on.

Reminder to those who haven't paid as yet that the balance is due by the 16th May !!

3 of my mates had forgotten !!

Well, I’ve moved from 48,000 on the waiting list to 15,000. 48 years old now - maybe I’ll be offered one before I croak.

Back