• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Season Ticket Renewal Talk

loyalty points for members are basically a waste of time now because 1000 bronze isn't worth 1 season ticket point.No away games,no cup semi-final/finals.Would be unfair to penalise those that bought wembley and couldn't afford to renew if cl tickets went on points.The reality is for most of us in phase 5-8 we will have to pay more than £995 or get the really bad seats at the top of the north and south.I honestly don't know what i will do when the time comes in 20 odd days time.Can't see it being harder to get tickets than when we only had 36000 so why lay out for a ticket in an area i don't really want to sit in at a price i don't want to pay.

Because signing up at Wembley for one season shouldn't give anyone the right to get a priority over some that have gone longer.

To expect a similar smaller stadium seat is a little unfeasible. I think there will be plenty of takers for the seats left.

I don't expect anything .The system is perfectly fair it just could be a bit cheaper to be a season ticket holder thats all.

Because signing up at Wembley for one season shouldn't give anyone the right to get a priority over some that have gone longer.

To expect a similar smaller stadium seat is a little unfeasible. I think there will be plenty of takers for the seats left.

Don't really think this was the point being made.

I'm going to bail on this debate because you're never going to beat the ST holder for ages argument and tbf rightly so.

That said (and this is my final utterance on the matter) there are a lot of members who have been going for as long as the aforementioned ST holders, have attended as many matches and spent thousands over the years following Spurs (paxtonwolf being an obvious example) who may just be feeling a little disenfranchised.

Don't really think this was the point being made.

I'm going to bail on this debate because you're never going to beat the ST holder for ages argument and tbf rightly so.

That said (and this is my final utterance on the matter) there are a lot of members who have been going for as long as the aforementioned ST holders, have attended as many matches and spent thousands over the years following Spurs (paxtonwolf being an obvious example) who may just be feeling a little disenfranchised.

Prices have generally gone up since football was invented, the attendances have pretty much flattened out for now.

I whole heartedly agree that this transition into the new stadium would not go without issues. I just hope that the usual fans (I'm not one of them) can still maintain there own fix

I don't expect anything .The system is perfectly fair it just could be a bit cheaper to be a season ticket holder thats all.

The system is not perfectly fair, but that is impossible. There are too many factors that have to be balanced and, unfortunately, some people will be on the short end.

The club have done a pretty good job, but there are still some mistakes that many would agree on.

The system is not perfectly fair, but that is impossible. There are too many factors that have to be balanced and, unfortunately, some people will be on the short end.

The club have done a pretty good job, but there are still some mistakes that many would agree on.
Without in depth data it's hard to confidently say what they could/should have done. And that probably includes the pricing.

What I would say is to give 40,000 ST £100 off is £4m quid.....eff all considering the TV money and the wastage on some players wages. Probably what we were paying Ade a year at the time.

what i meant was really just my position in all this.Of course there have been some inconsistencies and people that fall between the cracks.

Sorry, can’t be bothered to read back through the whole thread.

I was offered a season ticket at Wembley (which would have been my first) but turned it down. Am I now damned forever?

I was offered a season ticket at Wembley (which would have been my first) but turned it down. Am I now damned forever?

Yes
You must now have it tatooed on your head so we know who your are...

On a serious note though you will still be on the waiting list I assume?

What position on the ST waiting list are you?.... you might get lucky judging by some of the responses to the ST prices.

Back