• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Scottish Football

Brendan 'tactical genius' Rodgers wins the opening game of the league season for the first time in his career.

Other than the crowd an unremarkable game, champions crush newly promoted team.
Disappointed, was expecting some fireworks

Moussa Dembele has just become the first player to score a hat-trick in an OldFirm league match in 50 years.

I got told a lot of good things about this guy while he was at Fulham, i really hoped we would bring him in and was sorry to see him move elsewhere.

I know Scotland is a bit of a mickey mouse lge but he is worth keeping a eye on.

so Barcelona Celtic today and Barcelona will be hurting after a shock defeat to Alaves, messi and suarez were rested for more than half the game, they'll be fresh for this game, I fear for the hiding the scottish "champions" will get, with them still being a "Big Club" of course.

13-year old Karamoko Dembele came on to play for Celtic's U20 side yesterday. Attention seeking attempt by club successful as it's now being reported by most papers.

Ct7O4ldWEAEHGLm.jpg

Rodgers told Sky Sports: "Could we play in the Premier League? Yes, we could.

"I have absolutely no doubt about it because we've got the Celtic factor. We have 60,000 every other week. Without the money alone, this team would compete in the Premier League.

"We took a Swansea team who won the Championship into the Premier League and we finished 11th but for us and what we were trying to do that was very, very good.

"But this is Celtic. This is one of the great iconic clubs in the world so there is no doubt that with this group we could go in [there and compete]. Imagine the backing then. Celtic would be one of the minimum top four, top six clubs in the English Premier League and then that puts you on a different level altogether."

Back