• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Scientology

Grays_1890

Colin Calderwood
Anyone on here a member?

Been listening to youtube docs on it as I do some boring reports and I have to say the whole thing sounds bonkers. The story that they are aliens from another planet etc is just the most laughable thing I have heard.

Reason I started listening was I was walking near Blackfriars and spotted a rather grand building which is the London branch and I was overheard saying to my mate that its all nuts and got screamed at by one of their inner circle

Anyone on here a member?

Been listening to youtube docs on it as I do some boring reports and I have to say the whole thing sounds bonkers. The story that they are aliens from another planet etc is just the most laughable thing I have heard.

Reason I started listening was I was walking near Blackfriars and spotted a rather grand building which is the London branch and I was overheard saying to my mate that its all nuts and got screamed at by one of their inner circle

Agree they are nuts.

When you think of the stories of mainstream religion though, their "aliens from outer space" thing isn't any more insane than the bloke who came back from the dead who also fed 5000 people with a bit of old bread and a tin of John West, whilst sailing past the burning bush on an ark containing 2 of every species, coz GHod decided he was going to make it rain for 40 days and 40 nights and drown the world, after Adam and Eve (2 people of the same race that spawned all of humanity) had a word with the talking snake and ate an apple.

They are a dying breed thankfully. 'Going clear' and the fact that all their mad as fudge nonsense is ridiculed on half the internet has not helped their recruitment policy.

Liverpool on the other hand....

Last edited:
I'd also recommend the book by Ron Ron Miscavige - the father of the current leader of the Church of Scientology. Talks very openly about how he joined early on and David Miscavige was pretty much raised in it and now controls it with brutality and psychological warfare.

They are a dying breed thankfully. 'Going free' and the fact that all their mad as fudge nonsense is ridiculed on half the internet has not helped their recruitment policy.

Liverpool on the other hand....

Yeah, no one really wants to join because the PRs to bad and very few want to stay because of the coercion that's occurring.

My girlfriend and I actually went into the Scientology church in London we happened to stumble pass it because they were offering a free tour... The interior was actually really cool and we were made to watch a dianetics short movie. It was quite creepy and we told them I couldn't hang about. They wanted to go off a offer us free dianetics test but there was no way that was happening!

Agree they are nuts.

When you think of the stories of mainstream religion though, their "aliens from outer space" thing isn't any more insane than the bloke who came back from the dead who also fed 5000 people with a bit of old bread and a tin of John West, whilst sailing past the burning bush on an ark containing 2 of every species, coz GHod decided he was going to make it rain for 40 days and 40 nights and drown the world, after Adam and Eve (2 people of the same race that spawned all of humanity) had a word with the talking snake and ate an apple.
Was just about to post the same thing.

Their aggressiveness is also no worse than an organised religion that protects kid fudgers or one that insists its adherents hate Jews and bacon but love misogyny and marrying 6 year olds.

Yeh wrote a record number of SCI FI books and then one day presented one as fact. Utter loons the lot of them.

Going clear is another really good doco that exposes these nutters, also agree they're no worse than any other religion. Just tax-exempt corporations that prey on the vulnerable.

That's the one I've seen, I was trying to remember the name eariler.

Back