• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Sausage or bacon sandwich for brekkers?

If you can't decide, do both:

1.1244692800.bacon-wrapped-sausages---heart-attack-anyone.jpg

Bacon - to answer the question

breakfast sarny of choice -

Bacon, egg (broken, not runny) mushroom and onion - with a hint of braaaan sorse

Bacon sandwich with brown sauce is a winner. Couple this with a mug of tea on the side and a post-meal fag and I'm onto a winner!

Bacon, Egg, and Sausage would in fact be a decent healthy breakfast. Make sure they're grilled in a george foreman rather than fried and its actually not too bad.

Bacon, Egg, and Sausage would in fact be a decent healthy breakfast. Make sure they're grilled in a george foreman rather than fried and its actually not too bad.

I never realised this was the slightly girly health and fitness thread :)

Having said that, you can still fry the stuff, just use a product called Fry Light instead of oil if you are looking for a healthy option! That's what I use anyway, grilled bacon always turns out like cardboard.

I do my scrambled eggs with a bit of smoked paprika, fried in butter and with some spinach, mushrooms, and salmon. Makes for a great start to the day.

Back