• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saido Berahino

On the basis of that comment I figure you were not a Spurs fan in season 2014/15
not a fan of bentaleb... you may remember me posting that he is a vanity player, plays to make himself look good, doesn't progress play for the team but clocks up those passing stats for himself really well.

I'd take him. Yes we have Son, but especially if Janssen and Kane play together, we could do with another player.

On the basis of that comment I figure you were not a Spurs fan in season 2014/15

Bentaleb's introduction was pre-Poch. Since which he has not done half so well (injury/opportunity)

[not aimed at NS] Whoever we fancy, inventing form gets us nowhere.

Could work out better for him if he gets his head down, trains hard and gets some goals. He'd have better options to move next season and a better reputation as someone who's reformed. On the flipside the manager may not play him anyway if they know he's going, Rondon looked better in the 2nd half of last season and scored again this weekend so assume he'll be first choice and they rarely play with 2 up top.

Only last week there was a picture of him supposedly driving whilst on Instagram.
Not sure on when it was, but with his other baggage, cannot see any way Poch would entertain having him.

Only reason I'd entertain it, is he could be good value, and could we sign another player who could cover Kane and Janssen? If both end up starting games, we need cover. Son is more cover for Lamela and as far as I know there aren't any obvious kids to step up in that position.

Only reason I'd entertain it, is he could be good value, and could we sign another player who could cover Kane and Janssen? If both end up starting games, we need cover. Son is more cover for Lamela and as far as I know there aren't any obvious kids to step up in that position.

Poch likes small squads with good teamspirit. Hoarding unnecessary, expensive and disruptive fillers is actively contrary to that. It's a Neil Warnock approach.

Poch likes small squads with good teamspirit. Hoarding unnecessary, expensive and disruptive fillers is actively contrary to that. It's a Neil Warnock approach.

Can see that too. But if he ends up playing Kane and Janssen in the same side, do we need another player? I guess Poch would sub on Alli, Son, Mason, etc and move whoever is left of Kane and Janssen up top.

Can see that too. But if he ends up playing Kane and Janssen in the same side, do we need another player? I guess Poch would sub on Alli, Son, Mason, etc and move whoever is left of Kane and Janssen up top.

Son and Njie give us enough options IMO

I think labelling berahino a trouble maker is unfair. Yes he threw his toys out of the pram at the start of last season but since January he has just got on with it from what I can see despite Peace repeatedly denying him the chance of a move. He is a kid who made a mistake, surely we can't be writing him off because of it? Now, it looks like we have moved on which could just as likely be because of Peace's intransigence over the fee as any perceived attitude issues. But if for whatever reason he becomes a target again and we signed him I would happily welcome him into the club. I will judge him from how he behaves at our club's tbh because I have no idea what is going on at West Brom. But some of the comments writing off a talented kid because of "attitude" are out of order.

I think labelling berahino a trouble maker is unfair. Yes he threw his toys out of the pram at the start of last season but since January he has just got on with it from what I can see despite Peace repeatedly denying him the chance of a move. He is a kid who made a mistake, surely we can't be writing him off because of it? Now, it looks like we have moved on which could just as likely be because of Peace's intransigence over the fee as any perceived attitude issues. But if for whatever reason he becomes a target again and we signed him I would happily welcome him into the club. I will judge him from how he behaves at our club's tbh because I have no idea what is going on at West Brom. But some of the comments writing off a talented kid because of "attitude" are out of order.

Drink driving, nitrous and punch-ups with teammates. He's got quite a lot of previous.

Won't be long until Levy has finished ironing out the finer detail of his Latest revised offer negotiations for Berahino.
Then once this ones over the line, he'll be back fully focused on completing N'Koudou , just in time for the 17/18 season.

Son and Njie give us enough options IMO

And the others who can all play the number 10 position, Mason, Winks would love to show what they can do there coming on as a sub for Kane maybe. But if that is the scenario and one of Kane or Janssen get injured, wouldn't you agree we'd be better off with a Berinho covering the front position, rather than Son and Njie, who are more suited to a Lamela like position?

And the others who can all play the number 10 position, Mason, Winks would love to show what they can do there coming on as a sub for Kane maybe. But if that is the scenario and one of Kane or Janssen get injured, wouldn't you agree we'd be better off with a Berinho covering the front position, rather than Son and Njie, who are more suited to a Lamela like position?

You can't keep 3 senior players for 1 position. That's just a recipe for disharmony. I also don't see Berahino as any more suitable for the #9 role than Son or Njie - they'd all be jobbing wing forwards.

You can't keep 3 senior players for 1 position. That's just a recipe for disharmony. I also don't see Berahino as any more suitable for the #9 role than Son or Njie - they'd all be jobbing wing forwards.

berahino is a centre forward who covers the wide role, not the other way round

Back