• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saido Berahino

So do I. I don't know if we turned his head and then Peace didn't allow the move because of it but even if we didn't there is a case to get him now:
1. I am not convinced we have enough goals in this squad, Janssen still looks raw and very left sided, Prem defenders will sort him out, also he might take time to settle. Son in my view should be playing further forward with or without Kane, as he has the running power to get behind defences, which we don't do enough, partly as a lot of teams park the bus against us.
2. He gives us the option to play with another striker who works in the box and is two footed, which means we can play two up in certain games or in Cup games where we need a goal, e.g. crystal Palace last year.
3. We will need more than Janssen, Kane, Son, don't tell me Chadli and Lamella or Harrison can play as strikers.
4. By far the most important reason for going for him is that he has a good understanding, from the u21s, with Kane, and of the strikers we have I think Kane would prefer to play with him.

A very fair set of arguments set out there. Good reading.

will berahino want to come now we've got janssen ?

Son is more the player who took his position

I'm sure he'd love to come. But I think Townsend and now Bentaleb indicate the tolerance level Poch has for any kind of behaviourial issues, which is why he dropped any interest in Berahino a long time ago

I think he will skip for joy knowing Jezza cant be mean to him no more. Wouldn't give us any trouble...Just goals

Son is more the player who took his position

I'm sure he'd love to come. But I think Townsend and now Bentaleb indicate the tolerance level Poch has for any kind of behaviourial issues, which is why he dropped any interest in Berahino a long time ago

Sorry been away a while, what issues has Bentalab created? Shame as I really liked him in his first season and a half, atrocious last season obviously but mitigating circumstances, people were slagging off Dembele this time last year after having a similarly injury plagued season.

Sorry been away a while, what issues has Bentalab created? Shame as I really liked him in his first season and a half, atrocious last season obviously but mitigating circumstances, people were slagging off Dembele this time last year after having a similarly injury plagued season.

We don't know, but Poch said Fazio, Bentaleb and Pritchard are not in his plans and have been told to find new clubs. With Bentaleb it seems unlikely the call is to do with ability.

We don't know, but Poch said Fazio, Bentaleb and Pritchard are not in his plans and have been told to find new clubs. With Bentaleb it seems unlikely the call is to do with ability.
i won't rule anything out including a lack of ability for all 3. bentaleb never did do much when given the chance under poch.

Except for all of 14-15 season. Or pretty much every match bar the United one.

He wasn't good under Sherwood, just less terrible than some of the others. Started next season ok, but finished poorly (I'm guessing there's a pretty good correlation between his form dropping and contract negotiations dragging out). Last season was mostly a horror show of back passes into the feet of attackers. He's not good enough to be strolling around thinking he's a level above everyone else.

Decent allround player that doesn't excel at anything.

Saido Berahino has reportedly decided to run down the final ten months of his contract with West Brom.

Tottenham have been heavily linked with a move for the young Englishman, making a bid for his services last summer, but the Daily Mail claim the striker is ready to wait until next year to leave West Brom.

Berahino is thought to have told his club of his decision amid reported interest from Crystal Palace and Stoke City.

The 23-year-old made it clear to West Brom that he is not interested in a repeat of the saga of a year ago when Tottenham failed to come to an agreement for his services.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/08/12/totte...-to-run-down-contract-with-west-brom-6064920/

Next summer he'll go to some mid table club and make a lot of money for himself, then slide down to the championship in a few years.

Saido Berahino has reportedly decided to run down the final ten months of his contract with West Brom.

Tottenham have been heavily linked with a move for the young Englishman, making a bid for his services last summer, but the Daily Mail claim the striker is ready to wait until next year to leave West Brom.

Berahino is thought to have told his club of his decision amid reported interest from Crystal Palace and Stoke City.

The 23-year-old made it clear to West Brom that he is not interested in a repeat of the saga of a year ago when Tottenham failed to come to an agreement for his services.

http://metro.co.uk/2016/08/12/totte...-to-run-down-contract-with-west-brom-6064920/

Next summer he'll go to some mid table club and make a lot of money for himself, then slide down to the championship in a few years.

Well he'll be rich.

I can see Levy sliding in with a sneaky lowball bid for him in Jan.

Middlesbrough
Leeds
Stoke
Cardiff
Burnley
Southend
Preston
Oldham
Walsall
Tranmere

is what happened to Michael Ricketts

Are you Gutter Boy in disguise?

Back