• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Saido Berahino

Lets get it done and give the manager and his team all the help we can from boardroom level.

i see false dawns of an over hyped player who seems to be the only option apparently out there.

When he doesn't sign, there will be tears ...

i see false dawns of an over hyped player who seems to be the only option apparently out there.

When he doesn't sign, there will be tears ...

Not sure he's overhyped than any other English footballer but I'd sooner pay £15m for a young English striker who scores a goal every 3.2 games (19 in 70) than £49m for one that scores 1 every 5.2 (18 in 95)

he is gonna cost more than 15 mill thats for sure. Much more

However I really dont see many other viable alternatives out there so if we have to pay extra then lets do it. Be brave

Some of his goals, the way he shoots, is very Defoe like. For that alone i hope to hear soon that Berahino is a yiddo.

he is gonna cost more than 15 mill thats for sure. Much more

However I really dont see many other viable alternatives out there so if we have to pay extra then lets do it. Be brave

Some of his goals, the way he shoots, is very Defoe like. For that alone i hope to hear soon that Berahino is a yiddo.

But does he know the offside rule? and can he play with his head up and find a pass instead of the shoot Button permanently held down?

i think berahino will end up being the one we missed out on. i think hes exceptionally talented and his goalscoring record speaks for itself.

by the time it gets to 100 pages, we'd have sold him to real madrid.

well if it means he has had a Modric or Bale type impact then we would have finished in the top 4 at least once whilst he is here...il take that

Back