• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Sessegnon

I think that is just the opening gambit. We could bolster the bid with addons, loans, Levy's Jedi mind powers.
Shahid Khan exiting the meeting room in a daze with his trousers round his ankles - one hand holding a plate with his arse on it, in the other hand a receipt for his newly purchased a 20-year Platinum Executive Box at new WHL. "What just happened?"

From the Daily Fail........article about Fulham taking Ojo on loan from Liverpool

Fulham are also in talks with Cardiff City over a potential deal to sign left back Joe Bennett while Bordeaux’s Maxime Poundje is consider an alternative option

Hmmmm

From the Daily Fail........article about Fulham taking Ojo on loan from Liverpool

Fulham are also in talks with Cardiff City over a potential deal to sign left back Joe Bennett while Bordeaux’s Maxime Poundje is consider an alternative option

Hmmmm

Good spot!!

It seems a lot of money to spend on an unproven PL player, when we could have got him at a tribunal earlier in the summer.

Nicked from COYS:

Who: Slim Shainy/ Ben
Where: FTL
When: 15/8/2017

Slim Shainy:

Been told we have had a bid of 16m rejected.
He has changed agents. Same one as Harry Kane now. We are pushing for the transfer...

Ben:
Been told similar

This lad has everything IMO and would just grow and grow with us

If we only brought him this summer I'd be content

He's great but he's 17 and when I've watched he just needs take it slower and he will learn that with some Pochettino time.
Maybe don't loan him out..... but agree his very good. Up there with Mr Bale IF handled right.
But WTF do I know!:cool:

Anyway he is playing tonight away at Leeds, been booked too

I notice his brother is on the bench. I hope we buy the most talented one:)

Anyway he is playing tonight away at Leeds, been booked too

I notice his brother is on the bench. I hope we buy the most talented one:)

Keep Pleat away from it then!

Pleat: "Daniel, I've done it! Offered £16m for Sessegnon and Fulham agreed, they even said I drove as hard as bargain as you Daniel".
Pleat: "Young man come in and meet your new Chairman."
Levy: "David, that's the wrong fudging Sessegnon!"
Pleat: "Huh?"

Keep Pleat away from it then!

Pleat: "Daniel, I've done it! Offered £16m for Sessegnon and Fulham agreed, they even said I drove as hard as bargain as you Daniel".
Pleat: "Young man come in and meet your new Chairman."
Levy: "David, that's the wrong fudging Sessegnon!"
Pleat: "Huh?"

He'd come back back with Stéphane!

Back