• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Sessegnon

We havn't got him yet have we?
I'm not counting the eggs till cometh 5pm.

He has supposedly told Fulham he wants to join us - he's only got a year left on his contract, so they either get 30 mill for him now, or nothing next summer, and he'll join us for free. I reckon we'll get him. If not now, then for free next summer. I still think we'll get him today though, wouldn't make sense for Fulham to keep him and lose all that cash.

He has supposedly told Fulham he wants to join us - he's only got a year left on his contract, so they either get 30 mill for him now, or nothing next summer, and he'll join us for free. I reckon we'll get him. If not now, then for free next summer. I still think we'll get him today though, wouldn't make sense for Fulham to keep him and lose all that cash.

agreed non-sensical ……...for them not to take the money.

I do wonder why it's taken so long to get this deal sorted, negotiating a fee for a transfer isn't anything new.
Big feature article in the Daily Wail today (no I did not buy the rag) on how complex transfers are to get over the line nowadays.

Who cares what the final figure is!!?! £25m, £30m, add-ons, Onomah. The important thing is it's virtually done!!

If it was these small margins holding the deal up we'd all be screaming at Levy just to GET IT DONE!! Now it seemingly is, and some are disputing the value of it depending on with / without Onomah!?

Jeeez
Bloody Hell calm down mate, just expressing an opinion.

They would get something - training fee

Back