• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Sessegnon

I haven't heard his brother mentioned in the deal this morning. I wonder if anything is happening there.

This is an excellent signing, at the values mentioned it makes me even more happy.

According to Sky Sports, the fee is in the region of £25million - which could rise to £30million.

It will also see Spurs youngster Josh Onomah move to the Cottagers.

This blows my mind.

Beginning of the window they say they want £45m, we value him at £25m.

The deal above is a £40-45m deal. For a player who is 19, has had a single season in the premier league, and has a year left on his contract.

People like to paint Levy as a penny pincher, whose tightness costs us deals etc.

Just read that above again. Levys either had a mental break, or he is stepping up in exactly the way all the whingers said he wouldnt.

After Ndombele this is the signing I have been looking for all window. Shame to lose Onomah though and I hope it's not 30 million plus Onomah.

After Ndombele this is the signing I have been looking for all window. Shame to lose Onomah though and I hope it's not 30 million plus Onomah.
Would be a huge amount of money, probably a similar amount that we’d receive for Eriksen this window. Crazy really, but happy with the signing.

Surely the total value of the deal will be 25, 30 max. Including Onomah.

No way we're paying 30 PLUS Onomah. That makes me less happy.

I always assumed it was including Onomah, but thats not how its being reported.

When the Onomah talk came up it read to me like Onomah + £15-20m, making it a decent value deal while actually lower cash than we expected. Levy genius.

BUT, everything Im seeing says £25m + £5m in bonuses + Onomah. Which to my maths is basically the £45m they wanted...

Evening Standard have it as £20M plus Onomah. So around £30M, give or take, in total?
(Plus add-ons).
High perhaps, given he is coming into the final year of his contract. But with the "English premium" taken into account and being a player with PL experience (regardless of success or otherwise) - and, importantly, one whom our manager has seemingly wanted for a while - £30M is probably not too unreasonable.

Surely the total value of the deal will be 25, 30 max. Including Onomah.

No way we're paying 30 PLUS Onomah. That makes me less happy.

Who cares what the final figure is!!?! £25m, £30m, add-ons, Onomah. The important thing is it's virtually done!!

If it was these small margins holding the deal up we'd all be screaming at Levy just to GET IT DONE!! Now it seemingly is, and some are disputing the value of it depending on with / without Onomah!?

Jeeez

I do wonder why it's taken so long to get this deal sorted, negotiating a fee for a transfer isn't anything new.

I do wonder why it's taken so long to get this deal sorted, negotiating a fee for a transfer isn't anything new.

He hasnt been fit all summer, got injured a couple of games before the seasons end.

He has (allegedly) made it abundantly clear he only wants to join us.

Fulham set an unreasonable price.

I can see why we would let it run its course...

Really hoping this kid is as good as the hype that has surrounded him, if he is whatever the price it would be a steal.

Back