• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Sessegnon

He actually looked bang average a lot of the time in the Championship, but often got into the right place at right time to score a goal. Be interesting to see if he finds this knack in the PL....

Reactions: DTA
Very early days, he’s a baby!

Everybody was screaming for us to buy him, now a little realism’s has set in!
He is a great prospect but still needs time!

He is a great prospect I wanted us to buy him 2 years ago. The fee should always reflect the experience combined with potential. For me he is a 25m type player.

But of course his first game in the prem was quiet so now we should avoid him like a fat tart at a disco.

I wanted us to buy him 2 years ago.
I remember. Although you do say that about a lot of players.

I learned something interesting earlier - Liverpool took Kevin Stewart when we released him... shortly after they flogged him for £7m - ish to Hull.

Shame we couldn't do similar... there are players we have let go recently which we could easily have worked up into a £5m sale to the Championship if we had given them enough cash / chances to stick around for another year.

And the real kicker is that Liverpool negotiated Andy Robertson for almost the same price, about £8m... in return (shortly thereafter) who has turned out very well as well, he would also be worth a lot of cash if sold.

We really could be making a whole lot more cash and better moves in the market IMO. Flip some players on, keep trying, keep investing in youth and flipping them on if they don't cut it, you still make a profit overall whilst searching.

Its not even going forward that was the problem, he just stood there and let players walk past him, he is not very good defensively at all imo.

The player needs elite coaching now to fulfill potential. I think at Fulham he is one of their "stars" which means pressure but without elite, and necessary, development. I think he should be with us TBH. A year getting elite coaching and he would explode IMO.

Back