• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Sessegnon

I know a couple of the coaches at Fulham and they say there is not a lot to choose between them, they are twins and Steven( his brother)had a fairly bad injury a year back which held his progress back.
Well it would be a shame to break up the family. Two for the price of one?

I know a couple of the coaches at Fulham and they say there is not a lot to choose between them, they are twins and Steven( his brother)had a fairly bad injury a year back which held his progress back.

Are you getting any indication transfer wise?

Are getting any indication transfer wise?

To be honest i never asked and i am sure they have been told to say nothing anyway. However i do think IF there was any good news ( for us) they may have said something. All i can say ( imo) is that although he signed a new contract it was so Fulham could get a good price IF they decide to sell him.

25m for a teenager who has no top league experience. Hmmm the football transfer market has indeed changed.

Seems like a special talent and I guess we have seen it first hand how players with such potential can go on to command top top fees.

A really good punt on this player I think if its true. If he is expensive now ... imagine how expensive he will be if reaches even half of his potential.

If Utd are only getting involved now it is just a strategic purchase to stop a rival getting him with little though to the player's future. I hope the young man sees more than the dollar signs in front of his eyes.

Back