• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Sessegnon

Makes you wonder why we bought him in the summer... would have been better to let him stay at Fulham, get match fit by the end of the year and then buy in January or a free agent in the summer. I guess we did not want to risk someone else swooping in for him or tinkling him off seeing he was so enthusiastic in joining...

Makes you wonder why we bought him in the summer... would have been better to let him stay at Fulham, get match fit by the end of the year and then buy in January or a free agent in the summer. I guess we did not want to risk someone else swooping in for him or tinkling him off seeing he was so enthusiastic in joining...

think it was a now or never jobby
But I agree it was strange but it’s a trend with our transfers

Rose was supposed to have left, remember?

Before he signed I had heard from a few Fulham fans that he's got a knack of being in the right place at the right time and timed his runs well. I think that we saw some evidence to support that last night.

I've read a few people questioning whether he has the attributes, other than pace, to play further forward. Maybe we are missing the main thing that he brings.

Before he signed I had heard from a few Fulham fans that he's got a knack of being in the right place at the right time and timed his runs well. I think that we saw some evidence to support that last night.

I've read a few people questioning whether he has the attributes, other than pace, to play further forward. Maybe we are missing the main thing that he brings.

He has all the raw materials now he needs a top coach :cool: to bring him on!

I must admit I only saw it once, but there was a chance close to the end of the first half where if he had been braver he would have scored but he seemed to just let the defender get in first.

He has the ability, but seems to not have the confidence to take on defenders. Jose needs to tell him to just fudging go for it!

Back