1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Thanks, scara
    Dismiss Notice

Ryan Mason

Discussion in 'Classic Threads' started by Gutter Boy, 24 Sep 2014.

1. Roy1983

Roy1983 Edward Sheringham

Oh well Hull will be my second team this season! Previously Bournemouth since they were in league one in 2009 but now that clam wheelchair has gone there I can't follow them!

£13m rising to £15 I've been told depending on staying in the premier league.

He's moving up to Hull in a couple of weeks. I really hope he excels playing further forward.

2. 90291Spur

90291Spur Clint Dempsey

Roy, thanks for your inside insight into Mason while he was here. Please let him know how many of us on GG appreciated his spirit, tenacity and love for the club that we love.

3. Roy1983

Roy1983 Edward Sheringham

Will do as I'll pass on the kind messages I've received via PM. Theres been plenty so thank you.

4. Kandi1977

Kandi1977 Young-Pyo Lee

Henriksen and Tettey are completely different types of players. Tettey is a DM and Henriksen an offensive mf. Henriksen has decent technique and an eye for a pass. Don't think he's good enough for the PL though. We will see.

Sent with Miele C1 Vacuum cleaner

5. Jordinho

Jordinho Jürgen Klinsmann Staff Member

They are both technically poor and have a tendency to shoot from long range. If Tettey is playing as a DM for Norwich they are wasting his main (and possibly only) asset, which is his energy. He's really a poor man's Jenas.

I don't see Henriksen displacing any of Livermore, Hudd or Mason. I'm guessing they have at least a couple of others as well.

6. Robspur12

Robspur12 Andy Sinton

poor bastard can't he commute?

Yermiyahu and Craig_J like this.