• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ryan Mason

:(
Good luck Ryan; what a difference a year makes (hurt himself scoring arguably our goal of the season and it all went downhill from there)

At least he's given his career a channce by avoiding the graveyard manager that is Moyes...

I think he made the right choice. He'll do well there. A settled team, with some friendly faces.

Looking for a time machine? Want to step back a few years? Start following Hull.

Last edited:
We're running out of midfielders.....hope we have another one lined up

We've got dier, wanyama, dembele, winks, alli, onamah, eriksen, lamela, son and n'koudou.

And carroll and n'jie are still to go too.

We might sign one more and send winks or onamah out on loan but I don't think there is a real urgency to do so.

Ah well, another £8m into the Stadium Kitty. We have made some dosh in this window

Well once the window shuts I estimate that on transfer fees and loan fees we would have brought in around £50m whilst spending around £40m unless we go and get someone in central midfield.

Good luck, Ryan! Kind of sad to see a homegrown talent go, of course, but doesn't really cut it at the very top level. I'm sure he'll be good for Hull though.

We've got dier, wanyama, dembele, winks, alli, onamah, eriksen, lamela, son and n'koudou.

And carroll and n'jie are still to go too.

We might sign one more and send winks or onamah out on loan but I don't think there is a real urgency to do so.

Poch has already said Winks and Onomah are going nowhere thank goodness

I hope this is a good move and that he plays out of his skin - except against us. And another academy product that will help kit out Mr. Lewis's yacht.

Back