• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

rSol

Re: Sol Campbell

anyone read the ES today? :evil:

STILL banging on about how 'racism played a huge part' in the Spurs fans treatment of him over the years.

anyone read the ES today? :evil:

STILL banging on about how 'racism played a huge part' in the Spurs fans treatment of him over the years.

Yeh i posted the article in the other teams thread, will always be a victim the cretinous ****

He was interested in one thing and one thing alone £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

Yeh i posted the article in the other teams thread, will always be a victim the cretinous ****

He was interested in one thing and one thing alone £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

and........

Capture.jpg

It actually riles me that he still fricken doesn't get it. Is he just that stupid. Has no one actually sat down with him to explain why we all think he is a grade a qunt. I really wish someone would.. then he can stop calling me and my fellow yids racists.

Infact lets do a class action against this qunt.. shall we get that black lawyer in. :-k

It actually riles me that he still fricken doesn't get it. Is he just that stupid. Has no one actually sat down with him to explain why we all think he is a grade a qunt. I really wish someone would.. then he can stop calling me and my fellow yids racists.

Infact lets do a class action against this qunt.. shall we get that black lawyer in. :-k

He is mental, he must be

I say we should get the trust to do something and go contact him and sit down with him and spell it out.

Y O U...A R E...A...Q U N T

I honestly can say he is the only person in the world I genuinely hate with a passion

I find that very hard to believe. Nobody can be that fudging dense.

All the more reason to get someone from the trust to open a dialogue with him, fudging funny if he don't understand. Then again, when someone plays that stupid they play the who me guv angle. So I believe he does know, akin to Harry in his court case over tax.. you know where he said he couldn't read and write. lol

Campbell?...

Campbell?...

Campbell?...

No, I've never head of him.

Warhol-Campbell_Soup-1-screenprint-1968.jpg

Makes soup, no?

I saw him in a mini documentary he was interviewing black youths in Liverpool and they were saying they get a raw deal in the jobs market, Campbell came across as somebody totally out of his depth, I hope that left wing brick BBC don't try and make him a star.

It's on BBC Iplayer if any fancies a look.

I actually agree with this. I would have stopped caring about Campbell a long time if he'd just shut up about it and moved on. Instead, he doesn't stop blathering on about it, about how he did nothing wrong (is he fudging kidding?) about how he we only objcected becuse he's black.

When everyone is fit, I would say 7 of the starting line up is of colour, with all 7 being either fully or part black. We do not abuse any of these players. Some of them are our favourite players. Our club legend and captain last year was black as well for gods sake.

He's a vile man.

He's just naive and stupid. Constantly digging a bigger hole for himself. He was adored. Probably unknowingly he abused that affection in the worst possible way. And since has never had the insight to see or understand what he did, or the class to apologise. I don't hate him, just think he's as thick as two planks.

Back