• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

rSol

Re: Sol campbell on match of the day 2

No personality. No insight. And I think he may be on drugs or something. He's desperate for some attention, you are a longtime retired, and he's not welcome back at any of his order clubs. fudge off back to Costa, you no mark!

Acted like he was on strong anti-depressants or something.

He kept referring to Willbrick merely as 'Jack' - wound me up no end. The gobby Goon at work does that.

Judas - what a fudging joke he has become.

They had Adams, Townsend, and Curbishley in the studio on our TV (the Premier League offical show, etc.) - crikey fudge!

I hate this man and will to my dying day, a cretinous scumbag **** of a man

A relative of mine had a landscaping business and did Campbell's garden, then had the contract to maintain it, got to know him very well to the point of being invited to parties Campbell held, summed him up in a few short words "He's really not a very nice person". All this was pre-Arsenal, so opinion not tainted by what followed.

(Why go to party in that case you may ask, may lead to a lot more work).

He sat there looking so arrogant, yet when he opened his mouth it was nothing but stutterings and mutterings.

Just watched it again. What the hell was going on with his constant blinking (dare I say fluttering) eyes, and he kept looking up at the ceiling while the others were engrossed in debate. As the other post said, he appeared to not actually know where he was or why he was there. Think a psychiatrist would have a field day with this nutjob.

I know some people say we need to get over it with this c**t. I never will. I don't hate Teddy, Berbatov, Carrick or Modric. They all went to better themselves and while they didn't all behave with the dignity you'd like, it was just business.

However, what that vile prick did wasn't business. It was the single worst thing I've seen anyone do in a sporting context in my life. The fact he played the victim card so often afterwards just makes it worse. To play the race card was also just a spineless attempt to deflect attention from what he did.

I'll never forget what that c**t did because, to me, to love Tottenham is to hate what he did. What he did is, and always will be, reprehensible, vile and 100% deserving of hatred. I don't spend my day thinking about the f**ker but any time I see his name or see his mug on tv, it makes me want to kick the screen. Absolutely horrendous human being.

I am, quite literally, having a party when Campbell dies.

Chuck me a party invite - I'll bring the booze. Looking forward to it.

This scum got me a written warning at work, stopped me getting a shag and has meant I haven't eaten kit-kats since 2008. To have him punditing on a Spurs vs. Arsenal match on TV is a pretty disgusting move from the BBC - imagine if they'd won...

Just watched it again. What the hell was going on with his constant blinking (dare I say fluttering) eyes, and he kept looking up at the ceiling while the others were engrossed in debate. As the other post said, he appeared to not actually know where he was or why he was there. Think a psychiatrist would have a field day with this nutjob.

It was the looking up at the ceiling that got me, don't know if it was something in his system or a dismissive gesture when others were talking. He didn't add anything to the discussion and just came out with the bland obvious stuff, offered no insights.

Chuck me a party invite - I'll bring the booze. Looking forward to it.

This scum got me a written warning at work, stopped me getting a shag and has meant I haven't eaten kit-kats since 2008. To have him punditing on a Spurs vs. Arsenal match on TV is a pretty disgusting move from the BBC - imagine if they'd won...

Murray got a cheap shot in about his 'love' from Spurs fans in the introductions. He has has no future as a pundit that's for sure.

Curbishley always look so utterly sad and bored in those PL broadcasts. Why on earth does he prefer that to managing some Championship club? He must have had some offers.

I know some people say we need to get over it with this c**t. I never will. I don't hate Teddy, Berbatov, Carrick or Modric. They all went to better themselves and while they didn't all behave with the dignity you'd like, it was just business.

However, what that vile prick did wasn't business. It was the single worst thing I've seen anyone do in a sporting context in my life. The fact he played the victim card so often afterwards just makes it worse. To play the race card was also just a spineless attempt to deflect attention from what he did.

I'll never forget what that c**t did because, to me, to love Tottenham is to hate what he did. What he did is, and always will be, reprehensible, vile and 100% deserving of hatred. I don't spend my day thinking about the f**ker but any time I see his name or see his mug on tv, it makes me want to kick the screen. Absolutely horrendous human being.

Terrific post. This cretinous scumbag is as deluded as they come. To love Tottenham is certainly to hate him.

@dingdonginsonTimes: Sol Campbell on MotD2 acting odd, like he walked into the wrong studio and can't understand why he keeps being asked football questions

guy-420

Back