• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ronaldo

Jim Bob

Fraizer Campbell
Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague

an interesting @revistadelaliga ahead. According to @cadenaser Ronaldo has told Florentino Perez that he wants to leave Real Madrid....

So when does Levy use this new partnership agreement with Real Madrid to his advantage? 8-[

Guillem Balague ‏@GuillemBalague

an interesting @revistadelaliga ahead. According to @cadenaser Ronaldo has told Florentino Perez that he wants to leave Real Madrid....

So when does Levy use this new partnership agreement with Real Madrid to his advantage? 8-[

Isn't the Spanish window closed?

If so, this would be a stupid time to tell anyone.

If not ignore me. :p

(Plus it's probably flimflam)

Direct swap for Bale in January =P~
fudge that. £5m up front and they pay 2/3 of his wages. We're doing them a favour taking an unhappy player off their hands. We should get the Portugal manager to complain that Perez is going back on his gentlemen's agreement and get #FreeCristiano trending.

How about a direct swap of the entire squads and coaching setup and they pay both teams wages?

I would like to see Mourinho in charge of a team that isn't the richest in the league some day.

How about a direct swap of the entire squads and coaching setup and they pay both teams wages?

I would like to see Mourinho in charge of a team that isn't the richest in the league some day.

I'd love to see him take over a conference league team just to see whether he could be successful there and if he could bring them up to the standard.

A move to Russia where the transfer window is still open and where many clubs also pay ridiculous money.

That should be a ? Not a .

And maybe the same team that Eto'o was signed to, is he still there now? FC Anzhi Makhachkala?

Anzhi it is then. Living in Moscow, playing home games in Makhachkala, in Dagestan by the Caspian sea, 1,000 miles away.

Anzhi it is then. Living in Moscow, playing home games in Makhachkala, in Dagestan by the Caspian sea, 1,000 miles away.

Why would he want to go there?

Ok, one nay say $$$$$$$$ but really Ronaldo is all about the ego, fame and glitz - not just the $$$$$, that's obviously a nice side-product.

Who even watches Anzi's games, outside Russia??

Nah, I suspect he may be getting tired of Mourinho - if the rumour is even remotely true

Heard it is something to do with Emirates Marketing Project. Either they tried to sell him on deadline day or never let him leave.

i think it means - sell to psg/city for 100mill and they will buy bale from us for 30mill as his replacement.

personally, i don't think City or PSG are big enough for him, even with their petrodollars, he's to good to just be about winning now, he has a legacy to protect, he's one of the best players ever, he should be at a Madrid/Milan/Man Utd/Munich

to use a F1 analogy, one championship in a Ferrari is better than 2 anywhere else

Who on the planet could afford him? His salary increases 25% every year at Madrid if the news reports when he signed are to be believed. So that would put him on £350k+ per week now. The whiney bitch should get on with honouring his exorbitant contract.

Back