• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Results comparison 18/19 to 17/18

SteveAWOL

Andy Thompson
Points compared to corresponding fixtures:

+10 Wolverhampton
+9
+8
Watford
+7 Chelsea, ARSEnal
+6
+5
+4
+3
Tottenham, Everton
+2 Liverpool
+1 Emirates Marketing Project
0 Fulham, Huddersfield, Bournemouth
-1 Crystal Palace, West Ham
-2 Leicester
-3 Southampton, Cardiff, Burnley
-4 Brighton
Manchester United
Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Points compared to 8 games last season:

+12 Bournemouth
+11
+10
+9
+8
+7
Liverpool, Chelsea, Wolverhampton
+6 Leicester
+5 ARSEnal
+4 Everton, Crystal Palace
+3
+2
+1
Tottenham
0 Brighton
-1 West Ham
-2 Emirates Marketing Project, Watford
Southampton
-5 Burnley, Fulham
-6 Manchester United, Huddersfield, Cardiff
Saudi Sportswashing Machine

Wolves = Swansea
Fulham = WBA
Cardiff = Stoke

That's bad news. It confirms what the table says: of our rivals, only Man U can be counted on to be brick. The rest look nailed-on to beat us to fifth.

We probably need to win the Europa.

Chelsea finished 7pts behind us (having finished 7pts ahead of us in 16/17) whilst the Goons were 14pts behind us last season.

Surely both are going to suffer some injury problems to key players this campaign too though.

My thoughts exactly

Chelsea have been imorsuve goung forward although their all about the passing now and rely and hazard for the edge they don’t get with anyone else

Arsenal look like they will break as soon as you attack them

But you cant argue with their points haul so far

As we said they look a lot less pressured as a team.
What are you on about Stephen, Arse look fragile and are getting way more points than xG suggests they should. Wait til they play someone good.

So much negativity from you recently.

I log on here to see what is going on and there is made up negativity in every thread, like Poch MIGHT go to Real Madrid or Eriksen MIGHT have colitis because a Norwegian Dane says his abdominal muscle injury hurt his vertebrae? Just rubbish, negative made up rubbish.

What are you on about Stephen, Arse look fragile and are getting way more points than xG suggests they should. Wait til they play someone good.

I log on here to see what is going on and there is made up negativity in every thread, like Poch MIGHT go to Real Madrid or Eriksen MIGHT have colitis because a Norwegian Dane says his abdominal muscle injury hurt his vertebrae? Just rubbish, negative made up rubbish.

I just think Stephen has too much time in his hands and wants to have a dialogue which is waht a forums for.

First of all Arsenal fans are happier thus less pressure on the team.
The whole Colitis thing is cobblers from the web. I’m surprised you even considered it as anything else.
Pochettino has stated he would ‘consider' Real and they are looking like they will get shot of their current manager.
Pochettino will leave at some point as sure as Cadbury’s made cream eggs. People are a little techy on this particular. It’s just more of discussion on who would replace him.
Calm down it’s just shooting the breeze.

Last edited:
What worries me is we have only for the majority played, and beaten, the utter dross. And only just.

When we’ve played anyone half decent, we’ve lost.

The fixtures so far for us have been very ‘england World Cup’ in terms of easy pickings.

I agree with the comments on the general invented negativity around here. I just don’t get it.

What worries me is we have only for the majority played, and beaten, the utter dross. And only just.

When we’ve played anyone half decent, we’ve lost.

The fixtures so far for us have been very ‘england World Cup’ in terms of easy pickings.

This is what worries me too....

Back