• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Recruitment Agencies - London

monkeybarry

Ian Walker
As some of you know, I just moved back from California (see the train prices thread for the reasons if you think I am crazy for moving back!)

Has anyone had any recent experience of recruitment agencies and have any they would recommend?

I'm looking for office management and admin coordination roles ideally, but generally flexible.
Experience is 3.5 years in Higher Education sector and most recently 3.5 years in Financial Services for a Tax Consultancy.

I'm signed up to Monster and Reed and will be hammering out applications.

I know nothing about your sector, however I got my current job through linked in. I was following a particular recruitment agent and they contacted me through there. Linked In turned out to be a brilliant resource when i realised it was better to connect with people you dont know (individual recuitment people, recruitment companies and the companies you are directly interested in)

As some of you know, I just moved back from California (see the train prices thread for the reasons if you think I am crazy for moving back!)

Has anyone had any recent experience of recruitment agencies and have any they would recommend?

I'm looking for office management and admin coordination roles ideally, but generally flexible.
Experience is 3.5 years in Higher Education sector and most recently 3.5 years in Financial Services for a Tax Consultancy.

Why would you want an admin job if you've got 3.5 years FS experience. You would earn far less and have a much duller role surely?

I'd echo the linkedin comments below, do a search for jobs on there and you can find loads. Then you can apply for some directly on there or add the person who posted the job which is generally the recruiter or companies hiring manager and speak directly. Makes it much easier to build a network, the even if you aren't suitable they will look to see if you can be utilised anywhere else.

barry, tried to send you a pm but it said you needed to remove messages or something.

sorry it didnt work out for u and the missus out here.

BOL to you

barry, tried to send you a pm but it said you needed to remove messages or something.

sorry it didnt work out for u and the missus out here.

BOL to you

Thanks. Mr B. We just decided our hearts are in London.

Will be back to visit of course

Back