• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ratings v Watford

Cudicini 7
Walker 5
Dawson 5
Kaboul 7
Rose 5
Modric 5
Parker 6
Livermore 6
Van der Vaart 6
Defoe 5
Ade 5

Subs:
Lennon 7
Pienaar 5

Whole bunch was poor, I thought Livermore was the best though.

Modric and Ade clearly wanted no part of it, and that tinkles me off bigtime.

Dawson was a nervous breakdown waiting to happen. No is a breakdown waiting to happen, he was even worse than that Fulham cup defeat.

Cudicini - 6

Walker - 5.5
Dawson - 5.5
Kaboul - 6
Rose - 5

Modric - 5
Parker - 5.5
Livermore - 7
VDV - 5.5

Defoe - 5
Ade - 4

Lennon - 6
Pienaar - 5.5

I thought that Harry got it wrong again tactically. Time and time again we've seen that without two wide players we just don't look as threatening. Shouild have played Lennon fron the start and Rose on left in front of Benoit

I think this and a few other appearances, show that Rose is poor defensively and that he also offers very little going forward either. Also I think that Walker is a 'one trick poney'. He has great pace... but that is about it! Seriously overrated methinks.

Gary.

Back