• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ratings v Watford

Spur of the moment

Frederic Kanoute
Watched in the pub so was not always able to make out individual players but didn't think anyone stood out that much tonight.

Here goes anyway ..,

Cudicini 6 - got lucky but did enough one way or another

Walker 6 - some decent tackles but sloppy at times

Dawson 5 - too much hoofing

Kaboul 7 - looked in control most of the time

Rose 6 - he makes me nervous

Modrich 6 -a few misplaced passes tonight

Livermore 6 - some impressive tackles to go with the odd hairy moment

Parker 7 - just wish he would pass FORWARD a bit more

Van Der Vaart 7 - two decent strikes and some good approach play made him Spurs' MotM for me

Defoe 5 - didn't do too much

Adebayor 5 - annoying the amount of times he lost possession

Subs

Lennon 7 - looked good going forward

Pienaar 5 - didn't impress

Pav 10 - because I feel sorry for him coming on with one minute to go

Cudicini 6 - Did everything asked of him behind a sloppy spurs back four

Walker 5 - Was good running forward but caught out of position a bit, though this would be partly due to him having the entire right on his own.

Dawson 3 - Just doesn't look comfortable in this team at the moment, doesn't seem to display the calm passing skills that are required

Kaboul 5 - Probably the best we had defensively, covered for rose/walker at good times.

Rose 4 - Just doesn't look like a left back to me

Modric 4 - Didn't look interested, though this may have been due to illness.

Livermore 6 - Was impressive defensively, His range of passing isn't the best, but that's not what we put him in the side for.

Parker 6.5 - Was tested defensively and did well, some beautiful tackles.

Van Der Vaart 5 - One decent strike that hit the bar, was fortunate with the goal, keeping mistake, mostly wasteful with the ball.

Defoe 4.5 - Was pretty much starved for service by a spurs midfield lacking in imagination.

Adebayor 5 - Poor first half, but started dropping deep second half to get more involved, shouldn't have too though.

Subs

Lennon 6 - Gave us some of the width that we required, tried to make things happen, but didn't take on his man that much.

Pienaar N/A - I didn't even see him touch the ball, so if i gave him a mark it would be very harsh, had no idea where he was meant to be tactically.

Pav N/A - Not on long enough.

Last edited:
Cudicini 5 Gave them an early chance but good save second half

Walker 5 Looks a bit tired, not the worse player though

Dawson 4 Even Struggles against this kind of opposition, always looks as if his legs are going to tangle. SHAKY.

Kaboul 5 Shaky start and nutmegged later on

Rose 4 You cant blame him because he was the only one trying but dont think he is good enough, poor going forward and all over the place defensively

Livermore 5 Couple of tackles but didnt stamp on the game, didnt chase enough.

Parker 5 Looks tired aswell but better than Livermore

Modric 4 didnt want to play

Van der vaart 5 Scored, nothing apart from that

Defoe 3 Id love to know how many time he touched the ball, i know he didnt get any service but come on

Adebayor 3 Apparently on twitter during the game!

Lennon 5 Little spark but quickly understood the others didnt want to be waken up

On this performance or since he has come back from injury?

Just this game, but It's worrying if he can't perform against a championship side at the moment, when is he going to get more match practise?

Kaboul and King are first choice, though i guess any mid-week games will be kaboul +Gallas/dawson.

Hopefully he will get better.

Cudicini - 7

Walker - 5
Kaboul- 6
Dawson- 5
Rose - 6

Modric - 5
Livermore- 7
Parker- 6
Vdv - 6

Defoe - 5
Adebayor- 5

Cudicini 7

Walker 7
Dawson 5
Kaboul 5
Rose 5

VDV 5
Parker 5
Livermore 7
Modric 4

Defoe 5
Ade 4

Lennon 5
Pienaar 5
Pav n/a

Some of the ratings on here are poor. Weren't people giving King like a 6 for his performance against City... yet people are giving some players after tonights performance a 6? Inconsistant ratings or what. Most of the players by their standards were 5s at best. Livermore probably the ONLY one who should be high.

who gives a fudge?
seriously................
look at the result, we don't need gala performances in round 4 of the FA cup.

the whole team - 10

Cudicini 5 Gave them an early chance but good save second half

Walker 5 Looks a bit tired, not the worse player though

Dawson 4 Even Struggles against this kind of opposition, always looks as if his legs are going to tangle. SHAKY.

Kaboul 5 Shaky start and nutmegged later on

Rose 4 You cant blame him because he was the only one trying but dont think he is good enough, poor going forward and all over the place defensively

Livermore 5 Couple of tackles but didnt stamp on the game, didnt chase enough.

Parker 5 Looks tired aswell but better than Livermore

Modric 4 didnt want to play

Van der vaart 5 Scored, nothing apart from that

Defoe 3 Id love to know how many time he touched the ball, i know he didnt get any service but come on

Adebayor 3 Apparently on twitter during the game!

Lennon 5 Little spark but quickly understood the others didnt want to be waken up

Agreed 100%. Most of them looked disinterested in the match.

Cudicini 7 - couple of dodgy moments but made some decent stops too

Walker 7 - Decent game, but needs to show more quality when he goes forward.

Dawson 5 - Often in no mans land, didn't know whether to track the runner or hold the line.

Kaboul 7 - Kept things in control at the back

Rose 5 - needs games, but he's not going to get them. Naughton is currently playing brilliantly for Norwich at Left Back, Rose's Spurs days are probably numbered.

Modric 5 - Worst game I've seen him play, he gave the ball away more times last night than he has all season

Livermore 6 - ok, didn't seem to know what his job was last night.

Parker 6 - lack of movement up front gave him little to aim for

Van Der Vaart 6 - got the goal and had another shot, but found it difficult to make any space because the game was all down the middle

Defoe 5 - couldn't find any space to play

Adebayor 5 - came out wide a few times and it opened it up a bit, but couldn't offload the ball

Subs

Lennon 8 - spark of energy the others were lacking

Pienaar 5 - same old Pienaar, why is he still at Spurs?

Pienaar 5 - same old Pienaar, why is he still at Spurs?

Bit harsh, he came on and worked hard when imo had a right to be tinkled off at not starting the game. It's difficult to lift your team if everyone is playing as poorly as they were

Cudicini 6 Extra point for the fingertip save that earned us a win
Rose 5
Dawson 5
Kaboul 6
Walker 5
Modric 5
Parker 6
Livermore 6
Van der Vaart 5
Defoe 5
Adebayor 5
Subs. Lennon 6
Pienaar 5

Pienaar was awful. Just jogged around aimlessless with his gut pushed forward and his arems behind his back.

Adebayor didnt want to be there, clearly.

Defoe huffed and puffed but didnt blow anything down, hyperventilated instead

The whole team was poor, Livermore the only bright spot IMO

Back