• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Ratings - March so far (so good)

zin

Anthony Gardner
Inter Milan has been our best rated game of the season so far with 7.41, surpassing the 7.26 we got for the 3-1 win against West Ham (H).

Vertonghen is right back on form with his highest rating of the season of 8.61 against Arsenal (H) and the 3rd highest score of the season by a different player (behind Bale's 9.07, 9.07 & 9.43 and Defoe's 8.70).

Parker has also gotten his highest rating of the season with an excellent 8.42, just about beating Dembele's 8.39 and Sigurdsson's 8.24 vs Inter Milan (H), both of which were also season highs for each player. Dawson's 7.79 vs Arsenal (H) is also a season best for him as is Walker's 7.43 vs Inter Milan (H).

Defoe's 6.70 and 6.42 are his second and third highest ratings of the season when he hasn't scored, behind the 7.16 he got vs Man Utd (A), clearly a break through injury having done him good.

Holtby is one negative so far with a lower rating each game he plays, and Adebayor has once again been the worst player on the pitch, bringing his total upto 8 with 10 under 5.50 performances in 23 games.

Overall a solid performance from the team, without having to rely on Bale being MOTM.

7zRxhBQ.jpg

Poor Lewis :( I didn't see it as fair to rate him considering he only played abut 20 minutes and we were pretty much cruising at that point.

yea WTF? 2nd half was almost entirely played in their half, that's away against basically a Champs League team and one whose only 2nd in the French league behind PSG. Very strange ratings.

Highest rating given was 6.69 and lowest was 5.00 out of 29 voters. I'd tell you what your average was but I can't seem to find your ratings.

Highest rating given was 6.69 and lowest was 5.00 out of 29 voters. I'd tell you what your average was but I can't seem to find your ratings.

Yea that's pathetic ratings for that game. I've had a feeling for a while now that some fans just expect us to turn up and have 70% possession and twice as many shots as the oppo every game no matter who it is and when that doesn't happen they give players a 5!

Yea that's pathetic ratings for that game. I've had a feeling for a while now that some fans just expect us to turn up and have 70% possession and twice as many shots as the oppo every game no matter who it is and when that doesn't happen they give players a 5!

it was close to a perfect away European performance against a strong side - limiting them to little opportunities whilst carving out several ourselves, thoroughly deserving to go through.

great work as always btw Zin *clapping smiley that NEVER works*

Back