• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Quacks & Pseudoscience

I'll do it for him:

http://www.glory-glory.co.uk/community/threads/quacks-pseudoscience.8126/page-35#post-849130

If you'd like me to step you through the logic of proving an unprovable I will, but you won't listen, you'll get upset and then you'll completely misunderstand the point and try to use it to make unsubstantiated claims.

EMA in vaccine safety cover-up shock..

“The EMA's official 40-page report is misleading, as it gives the citizens the impression that there is nothing to worry about in relation to vaccine safety and that the experts consulted by the EMA agree on this. However, the EMA's confidential, internal report reveals that several experts had the opinion that the vaccine might not be safe and called for further research, but there was nothing about this in the official report. We find the extreme level of secrecy imposed by the EMA on its working group members and other experts is inappropriate and goes against the public interest in openness and transparency about possible serious harms of the vaccine.”

Milo says its all down to the unicorns and Scara says you are more likely to be hit by a satellite than get vaccine damaged.

And I am the one that makes unsubstantiated claims

EMA in vaccine safety cover-up shock..

“The EMA's official 40-page report is misleading, as it gives the citizens the impression that there is nothing to worry about in relation to vaccine safety and that the experts consulted by the EMA agree on this. However, the EMA's confidential, internal report reveals that several experts had the opinion that the vaccine might not be safe and called for further research, but there was nothing about this in the official report. We find the extreme level of secrecy imposed by the EMA on its working group members and other experts is inappropriate and goes against the public interest in openness and transparency about possible serious harms of the vaccine.”

Milo says its all down to the unicorns and Scara says you are more likely to be hit by a satellite than get vaccine damaged.

And I am the one that makes unsubstantiated claims
If you genuinely find it that hard to post links to your sources then you have my sympathy.

Just getting through life from day to day must be quite a chore.

If you genuinely find it that hard to post links to your sources then you have my sympathy.

Just getting through life from day to day must be quite a chore.

Living with vaccine damage does make day to day life a chore.

" As far as we can see, the actions of the EMA in this case indicates that the agency is more concerned about protecting its own previous decisions and the vaccine than about protecting the citizens and giving them the option of choosing for themselves whether or not they would like to get vaccinated against HPV."

You have a choice. Put this brick into your kids if you want but consider carefully what India, Japan, France, Spain, Ireland, Denmark have done about the appalling side effects

Milo and Scara will tell you that HPV vaccine is completely safe and there is no debate. But it is worth considering why there are so many concerns in many countries.

You choose. Good luck

Living with vaccine damage does make day to day life a chore.

" As far as we can see, the actions of the EMA in this case indicates that the agency is more concerned about protecting its own previous decisions and the vaccine than about protecting the citizens and giving them the option of choosing for themselves whether or not they would like to get vaccinated against HPV."

You have a choice. Put this brick into your kids if you want but consider carefully what India, Japan, France, Spain, Ireland, Denmark have done about the appalling side effects

Milo and Scara will tell you that HPV vaccine is completely safe and there is no debate. But it is worth considering why there are so many concerns in many countries.

You choose. Good luck
If this was a joke it would have stopped being funny by now. Which part of posting links to sources do you not understand? Failing such a simple principle is a great insight into why you struggle so much with the scientific method.

Maybe vaccine damage has left him allergic to URLs?

Yeah. Good point. Mock vaccine damage.

We have to put up with your brick. Every fudging day.

You are better off blaming it on unicorns like Scara and Milo

You sound like a monster.

A simple apology would be fine (no chance but I live in hope)

Last edited:
I was serious. I thought maybe you'd had a tetanus shot, then 2 months later broken out into hives while using Internet Explorer, ergo (your favorite word), it was the tetanus shot that did it. Would also explain why you hate Bill Gates.

It's like one of your stories that.

The only other explanation for your inability to post a source is that you're full of brick?

Given you're also the guy who makes up stories about dead children, I think if you're looking for a monster you don't need to look as far as me.

I was serious. I thought maybe you'd had a tetanus shot, then 2 months later broken out into hives while using Internet Explorer, ergo (your favorite word), it was the tetanus shot that did it. Would also explain why you hate Bill Gates.

It's like one of your stories that.

The only other explanation for your inability to post a source is that you're full of brick?

Given you're also the guy who makes up stories about dead children, I think if you're looking for a monster you don't need to look as far as me.

You are persisting with this abuse and mocking of victims of vaccine damage?

Take a step back and think about what you are saying and who you are.

If we were talking about race, or gender, or indeed anything else your behaviour would be completely unacceptable.

Not even Milo would say vaccine damage does not even exist and does not mock them.

stop abusing victims of vaccine damage and apologise.

Yeah. Good point. Mock vaccine damage.

We have to put up with your brick. Every fudgeing day.

You are better off blaming it on unicorns like Scara and Milo

You sound like a monster.

A simple apology would be fine (no chance but I live in hope)

You've been asked several times now. Keep it civil, cut out digging out other posters and please post in a constructive manner. If you can't do that, you will need to find another board to spam.

Where have I said it doesn't exist? Not that you've attempted to define it at all, at any point, despite being asked to multiple times.

I'm mocking you, because you're a taco.

I have sympathy for people who suffer any health issue, and even greater sympathy if it brings them into contact with you, because you're a taco.

So no, I don't need to apologise to anyone, except for you for calling you a taco, but I won't do that, because you're a taco.

Here you go. Seedy Ron. Knock yourself out with this one. Have a good ol' laugh at this poor kid.

http://www.iansvoice.org/

Or perhaps you might blame it on drowning or snake bites

What about a meteorite strike?

Or a unicorn?

Maybe you could just post hundreds of links to compensate for this kids death.

Or just say it is a coincidence. He did die nearly 40 days after the purely coincidental vaccine. (see your previous posts)

Or what about he died for the lie that is herd immunity.

Or call the parents stupid and have a good laugh at them for not understanding science.

Or perhaps you could just say I am a monster (or a taco whatever that is) for making this story up.

There is so much you could do. Just the only thing you must do is say is that it is not the vaccine.

They trusted you. And now their kid is dead.

Last edited:
Unless Ian is you, which seems unlikely, then I'd have no need to laugh at him.

His case is of course unfortunate and sad, he appears to have suffered an allergic reaction to the vaccination, a known and listed potential side effect, as his mother points out in the blog.

Maybe you could find a blog about someone who's suffered from any of the many preventable diseases you don't want to vaccinate against? But I forget that you don't believe they're that bad, in the same way you don't believe that herd immunity is a thing.

you want to vaccinate against anything you want. Go ahead. That is your choice. (as you say they are completely safe). I just don't think they are completely safe.

As for herd immunity, it is has never been achieved in the UK. So where are all outbreaks of these vicious diseases you tell us we are all going to die from if we don't vaccinate. it is a lie.

For the millionth time, no one has ever said that any medical procedure, including vaccination, is 100% safe. Stop making brick up. This is why you're a taco.

According to the WHO, who no doubt you think are in the employ of big pharma and part of the conspiracy, say in 2008 1.5 million children worldwide died of vaccine preventable diseases:

http://www.who.int/gho/immunization/en/

But you don't care about them, because they don't fit your narrative.

Someone will have to summarise for me.
I got as far as "How to Save a Life", realised it was a site created by fudgewits and had to leave.
I was in a chilled mood this afternoon so I read it. I really wish I hadn't.

Brief synopsis:

1. Unfortunate kid is born unwell
  2. Kid has entirely standard and very common vaccination
  3. Unfortunate kid has an allergic reaction to something - or, quite possibly, a bacterial or viral infection
  4. Medical professionals clearly state that this kind of rash/reaction cannot be related to vaccination
  5. Parents blame vaccination anyway
  6. Parents insist professionals stop giving medicine to kid
  7. Kid dies
  8. Parents continue to blame vaccination
For people that are so keen on timeline-based diagnoses, they're missing a really big clue here.

Another strong clue towards their general tacotery is the term "mommy instinct". I believe it's a term coined by taco-in-chief Jenny McCarthy. It's also complete and utter flimflam. There is no mommy instinct, there never has been, it's just something made up by parents who needed something to trump actual medical knowledge but had nothing to do it with.

In case you need another one, they mention heaven a few times as if it's an actual place where dead people actually go and meet up. That's the level we're dealing with here people.

Last edited:
  1. Medical professionals clearly state that this kind of rash/reaction cannot be related to vaccination
  2. Parents blame vaccination anyway
  3. Parents insist professionals stop giving medicine to kid
  4. Kid dies
  5. Parents continue to blame vaccination

Love it. Sums up the whole 36 pages in 5 bullet points.

Some people are tacos, so there has to be a King of tacos somewhere and I think we've found him. The KoT.

'Anti-Vaxxer' Mom changes mind after her three kids fall ill

uZC5fF9.gif

Last edited:
Back