• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Preseason 2014

Re: Preseason 2014 Announcement - US Tour + Finland

So when do the players return for the start of pre season?

Re: Preseason 2014 Announcement - US Tour + Finland

Got my flights, B&B and rental car all booked for Seattle - alas tickets came from Stubhub but you do what you have to do.

BrspgqWIQAI7eTq.jpg

BrsfHhBIgAAx_j8.jpg

BrsaGfeCMAEQZ94.jpg

BrsNg3_CMAAjuKR.jpg

BrtJOUzIEAACW6k.jpg

Doing the Toronto game, unfortunately relocating during that time period, otherwise would have likely caught the Chicago game as well.

Really hoping Vlad, Erikson, Kaboul, Sandro, Walker, Lennon, Soldado, Lamela, Ade, Townsend all benefit from the rest of no world cup, and a good preseason.

Cheers for posting the pics Mr J.

Whats with the one knee thing, is it an exercise or a kind of test?

After the doom and shambles....a few pics later....we're going to win the league!

Great to see those training pics. Nice to see Holtby and Carroll back with the squad and Lamela training again, also interesting to Ceballos with the lads too

Sandro looks like pub player in that PIC, the morning after 10 pints

To the left, with his hand on his head.

Those strobe goggles might have given Kyle a bit of a headache judging by the way he appears to be rubbing his temple, hopefully they succeed in improving his concentration levels...

@RKTweets: This is a bit odd. Eye problem or new training technique? @kylewalker2 in glasses during a warm up drill?
Bry7kRxIQAAmwiE.png

https://twitter.com/RKTweets/statuses/485469094008070145

http://www.101greatgoals.com/blog/w...-spurs-1st-training-session-under-pochettino/

Have we no games in England prior to going to America this year? we were at Swindon and Colchester last year I love a preseason game in England

Have we no games in England prior to going to America this year? we were at Swindon and Colchester last year I love a preseason game in England

None before the tour, but 2nd XI have a got game in August, Dagenham I think on the 2nd?? and of course we have the home friendly v Schalke 04, 5 weeks today (not that I am counting down....)

Back