• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Predictions for 2020

But why. Why exactly are you so keen on saving the planet i just cant work it out.

Yhink the obvious thing is for everyone to stop having children and let the world return to what it was. 100 years time no one has had babies and you hippies can be happy.

Hmm...why do I want the place my children live to not be hell on earth? I'll come back to you on that. It's a tough one.
I will tell you that I go through bouts of despair on this topic but in the end, the worsening situation only hardens my resolve even more.

I'm not a hippie. Also, fertility rates have been on the decline globally for many years and 100 years is already a stretch goal for civilisation, if not humanity at this point.

But why. Why exactly are you so keen on saving the planet i just cant work it out.

Yhink the obvious thing is for everyone to stop having children and let the world return to what it was. 100 years time no one has had babies and you hippies can be happy.

Your generation and those previous are the ones who have fudged it all up. Why should we go without because of your greed and shortsightedness?

Trump will start a war in the Middle East :(
I'm thinking this one isn't off the table either. That uber clam Pompeo is pushing to attack Iran in the midst of a global pandemic!! The kick them when they are down school of politics. Iran is already on its knees because of sanctions and coronavirus, and he thinks now is a good time to start another unwinnable war in the middle east. Surely showing a bit of humanity towards Iran now would help achieve whatever political end he's aiming for quicker (unless it's the rapture).

I'm thinking this one isn't off the table either. That uber clam Pompeo is pushing to attack Iran in the midst of a global pandemic!! The kick them when they are down school of politics. Iran is already on its knees because of sanctions and coronavirus, and he thinks now is a good time to start another unwinnable war in the middle east. Surely showing a bit of humanity towards Iran now would help achieve whatever political end he's aiming for quicker (unless it's the rapture).
Probably the best time isn't it?

Given how much their population's already suffering, if Iran takes its normal dumfudge, hardline stance there might be more pressure on them.

Back