• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Window Thread

Let's be honest, Isco would have to leave Madrid then fail at another club to consider us. He's been an important player for Madrid in spells and prob would take his chance at another of the big boys like Bayern or Juve before us

Why?
We have to stop thinking like this. No other club has the facilities and overall cohesiveness we have. I think Poch is a massive factor. If he wants him we could get him unless he is a Spanish player who wants to stay around the Med!

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

What a wasting talent! I think Poch could get good things from him!

Agreed. It could well be the case that I just dont see much of him, but the occasions I do I always think there is something about him and it would suit us.

Entirely possible he is mostly terrible and just raises his game against us! (wouldnt be the first)

Agreed. It could well be the case that I just dont see much of him, but the occasions I do I always think there is something about him and it would suit us.

Entirely possible he is mostly terrible and just raises his game against us! (wouldnt be the first)
There is definitely something there. The right move at the right age is key to bringing it out.
For him that time is about now.
Otherwise it's 4 yeaes of midtable,. 2 as backup, then the championship.

Back