• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Transfer Window Thread

I wonder why he signed a new contract, I'm sure his wage has gone up but now he's tied in unless there's a release clause or some informal gentlemans agreement.

I wonder why he signed a new contract, I'm sure his wage has gone up but now he's tied in unless there's a release clause or some informal gentlemans agreement.

Rumour was £60m release
So he ain’t ever leaving for that money

A thought occurred to me. Welbeck is on a bosman in the summer, maybe a good back up for Kane.

Him Diaz from city and Rice from west ham would be good signings.

Unless Villa get promoted ( and i can not see that happening) i doubt if either he or Bruce will be there next season.

Poof! One down.

With Villa wallowing, just a matter of time before they have to sell Grealish. Whether it's to us is another matter, mainly to do with whether Grealish wants to join us.

A thought occurred to me. Welbeck is on a bosman in the summer, maybe a good back up for Kane.

I've been trying to think of something Kane does that Welbeck can do almost as good, but I'm stumped. He probably gets paid (I wouldn't call it 'earns') more, but that's not really something we need.

We were in for Wellbeck when he signed for Arsenal - would have been a decent squad option i reckon, has a lot of the attributes Poch requires from his players, not surewhether he'd be worth pursuing now though

I'd rather take a punt at a youngster, like the Norwegian from Molde, Braut-Haaland. Young, very quick, big strong and with a killer finish. Looks very promising. Would only cost about £10m too.

I'd rather take a punt at a youngster, like the Norwegian from Molde, Braut-Haaland. Young, very quick, big strong and with a killer finish. Looks very promising. Would only cost about £10m too.

Are you Norweigian per chance?
Hasn’t he signed for Salzburg

Back