• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pre Season 2017

If they really hate him up there big deal, I guess he will have to wear his big boy pants and man-up. He is on £90K a week so there is no way we should not play him just because they might boo him and call him names. We have a 21 man first team squad and will probably be without Son, KGN, Wanayama, Rose, Trippier and Lamela which is a quarter of our squad so I suggest Sissoko be prepared

Indeed.

I think we're all free to speak our opinions on here; in the unlikely event that Moussa Sissoko reads this forum and gets upset, then he needs to toughen up a bit and have a think about his performances. That said, I agree with getting behind the team on the pitch - I'd never boo someone in a Spurs shirt
Agree about speaking opinions, but to slag off a player that put in a good performance is bias, not opinion.

Well it is not about what you want but rather about the fact that management have so far failed to strengthen our squad and at the same time time sold the best right back in the league while at the same time a quarter of our first team squad will be missing the match due to fitness issues.

Sissoko may not be my favourite player but it is pure stupidity not to pick him because of a frenzied atmosphere. This is professional football mate. I do not remember Wenger not playing Campbell against us because he was afraid of the frenzied atmosphere. Heck I hope Sissoko scores and does an Adebayor running the full length of the pitch to celebrate in front of the them.
I agree we have failed to strengthen our squad sufficiently and have criticized the management accordingly. But as you say it's not what I want, or indeed what you want. It's the management who decide who plays and who's bought. I'm just a fan giving my opinion on a forum, I thought that was the idea of these sites. And IMHO playing sissoko will be a mistake. Let's remember Poch isn't infallible. In arguably the two biggest games we have played under him, he has made massive mistakes v Chelsea FA cup semi-final and Chelsea Lge Cup final.

I like Poch as a manger, and he's done well in many respects, but he still has a lot to learn. Let's not forget he hasn't won anything of note in England, nor in Spain either, AFAIK.

I think Sissoko should play vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine, and for two reasons:
  • He had a good game vs Juventus and deserves it, especially with our injuries.
  • Players often have a good game vs their former team and are quite regularly involved in goals.

I think Sissoko should play vs Saudi Sportswashing Machine, and for two reasons:
  • He had a good game vs Juventus and deserves it, especially with our injuries.
  • Players often have a good game vs their former team and are quite regularly involved in goals.

Depends on injuries. Assuming Wanyama is fit, I'd go 3-5-2 with KWP at RWB, and Dele and Eriksen playing behind Kane. On that basis, Sissoko is on the bench

Personally I dont like trying to compensate for someone being injured by playing others out of position (ie Dier at RB) - I'd rather have 10 players in position and bring in the next best player in that 11th position, so KWP in this case.

Depends on injuries. Assuming Wanyama is fit, I'd go 3-5-2 with KWP at RWB, and Dele and Eriksen playing behind Kane. On that basis, Sissoko is on the bench

Personally I dont like trying to compensate for someone being injured by playing others out of position (ie Dier at RB) - I'd rather have 10 players in position and bring in the next best player in that 11th position, so KWP in this case.
Fantastic OMT, probably the best this season.

Back