• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pre Season 2016

Good game. Inter was absolute brick, but we looked solid. Very impressed by Janssen. We weren't troubled all game though. Good to see alli, Dier and Kane all play a good game. 6-1, can't really ask for more. A bit embarrassing with the lack of spectators, but the few of us that were there at least tried to sing and make it a good atmosphere. Well over 7000 Spurs fans though, not too bad. It just lacked neutrals.

You did well mate and in good voice and that came over on the TV. Well done to you all.

The organisers are taking a massive loss, but it's well deserved for thinking neutrals would pay those insane prices.

Yeah, the numbers going around yesterday were insane. Apparently only one guy doing the gig. Should've played a local team and cost half as much.

Inter completely gave up pressing at some point, a few midfielders gave up and the defence got the hump and started diving in rather than playing properly.

Perisic got in a bit too easily between Walker and 2CV but it was a perfect touch and toe poke. Walker also allowed a few crosses in without challenging. I missed half time and sat down at about 48 mins. The ball pinged out to right back and I was amazed that Walker controlled it so smartly, then I realised it was Trippier!

Rose was still trying to reach balls he doesn't need to and fouling. Great example before half time. Napoleon syndrome.

First half Eriksen Alli Lamela Kane were a cut above. They ooze class. Janssen does the right things, lays it off well, strong, all good. A tank. Looks a bit slow and lumbering compared to others. First touch a bit clumsy but hopefully good enough in the Prem. Can see defenders marking him very tight due to lack of pace and slightly clumsy touch compared to our other incredibly tidy forwards
Missed the game so big thanks for that. Top stuff.

One of the things that stood out for me is how fluid the team was, especially in the first half. Ball was passed around without the players having to look up to see where their teammates were. That's something we weren't as good at last season and is the sign of a squad that's been kept intact. If the defense repeats last year's performance, I think sky's the limit for this team.

One of the things that stood out for me is how fluid the team was, especially in the first half. Ball was passed around without the players having to look up to see where their teammates were. That's something we weren't as good at last season and is the sign of a squad that's been kept intact. If the defense repeats last year's performance, I think sky's the limit for this team.
Plus the interchanging of positions. I recall Eriksen, Lamela and Alli all switching around and Janssen and Kane swapping too. That form of forward fluidity is fabulous.

So many good goals as well! Janssen combining with the other lads as if he had been here a year already.

Beating so bad, they fired their manager?
Inter Milan coach Roberto Mancini is set to be forced out after the club's new Chinese owners decided fresh blood is needed to rejuvenate the team, Italian media reported.

Corriere dello Sport and Gazzetta dello Sport newspapers said Mancini was negotiating a financial deal with Inter and that Dutch coach Frank de Boer was being lined up to take over.

The reports said there was a contract dispute with Mancini and that the Chinese owners, the Suning group, were furious after Inter lost 6-1 to Tottenham Hotspur in a friendly in Oslo on Thursday.

Back