• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Potential GG Meetup 3rd April? Bricklayers

7percent

Pascal Chimbonda
I've missed Tottenham on a match day, even though I don't have a hope of getting a ticket, providing the game is televised I've decided to go to the Bricklayers to drink and sing and go a bit crazy.

I figured some of you lot might be in the same boat and some of you might have tickets and wanna swing by on your way to the game.

Thoughts?

(providing the game is broadcast in the UK, otherwise I'll be staying home and browsing the internet)

Going to spend the entire day drinking. Will probably stop by Bricklayers as well at some point.

Well I can probably be around from about half 5- if you guys are around can have a drink in the Bricklayer about 6? I'm sure you're gonna wanna get in the stadium early doors to enjoy the drinking options inside?

Well I can probably be around from about half 5- if you guys are around can have a drink in the Bricklayer about 6? I'm sure you're gonna wanna get in the stadium early doors to enjoy the drinking options inside?
This, there is no way I'm not being in the new ground from 6pm especially not for a brick pub 100 yards away

Back