• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Politics, politics, politics

Oohhhh, can you feel it? Can you feeeeel the control being taken back. Oohhhh. Oh yeah.

Can you feel it?
Can you feel it?
Can you feeeeel it!!??

Does it include the ability to strike our own trade deals. Does it mean that EU judges have no control over our laws. Does it mean we can take out more then we put in like every other country bar Germany.

Does it mean they are not going to start an EU army, does it mean they are not going to try and control our taxes, does it mean fish caught in British waters can be sold by British fisherman?

Great I am all for it, do not want to sound like Trump but the left wing media BBC and the guardian, indy and the mirror have had their self hating headlines writen for months.

I've had a bash at answering in line

Does it include the ability to strike our own trade deals. - possibly

Does it mean that EU judges have no control over our laws. - unlikely but we could have the EFTA Court settling disputes rather than the ECJ

Does it mean we can take out more then we put in like every other country bar Germany - If you define that as being worth more to the economy than we pay in, yes.

Does it mean they are not going to start an EU army - we always had a veto on that and that wouldn't change

does it mean they are not going to try and control our taxes - any deal with the EU is likely to have some agreement on tax harmonisation. They are not going to want to give us access whilst we undercut them.

does it mean fish caught in British waters can be sold by British fisherman? - unlikely but hard Brexit doesn't guarantee this either. However we leave the EU we are going to need to reach agreement on fishing in the waters around the UK/EU and how we preserve fish stocks. It would make it easier for our fishermen to sell their catch to Europe which is where the vast majority of it goes.

Great I am all for it, do not want to sound like Trump but the left wing media BBC and the guardian, indy and the mirror have had their self hating headlines writen for months.

How much of a clam do you have to be to have that reaction.

A lot of mixed reaction on this. Someone at work today piped up and said it's over the top, what about others who deserve homes and pay taxes. A bit shocking but it appears some of the sympathy has developed into jealousy

A lot of mixed reaction on this. Someone at work today piped up and said it's over the top, what about others who deserve homes and pay taxes. A bit shocking but it appears some of the sympathy has developed into jealousy

it's not about deserved, life isn't fair, if you only provided help when you could help everybody who needed it you wouldn't help anybody

lets take the wins where we can because the defeats are going to be far more plentiful

Can we just have a "no fatties" immigration and emigration combined policy?

Send all the chubsters off to Spain or somewhere and bring in all the hot european girls. Perfect policy, I think you'll all agree.

I will admit this made me laugh. Even though at 50 and with gravity increasingly taunting bits of me, I'd be crated off to (at best?!!!) Malaga...

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

The actual wording was "We send the EU £350 million a week. Let's fund our NHS instead". So it suggested a link, but never said "We'll divert the £350m pw week we currently send the EU to the NHS budget"

Come on.
Assumption of even basic comprehension is largely futile, and they knew damn well what they were doing. Fairground/carnival tactics.

Sounds like a good compromise -- plus 5 years is enough then for people to realise that immigrants coming here to pick fruit, work in the NHS etc. is actually no bad thing.

Only downside is UKIP piping up again because something something.

Come on.
Assumption of even basic comprehension is largely futile, and they knew damn well what they were doing. Fairground/carnival tactics.

it wasn't just on a bus

Boris-Johnson-574738.jpg

and he was repeating it in April

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...labour-leader-uk-prime-minister-a7705026.html

I imagine there'll be a rule in place that only private owners/tenants are allowed to use the pool/gym.

In order to try and protect the property prices they'll probably do what they do in New York and build some shielding around the rear entrance and only give front door keys to private owners/tenants.

The Grenfell exiles are to be housed in an adjacent block (not the luxury one) with no access to pool / gym. Thank the lord.

http://www.independent.co.uk/voices...-devalue-houses-council-ashamed-a7802701.html

Back