• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Phillip Billing

DubaiSpur

Ian Walker
Young, homegrown, has two legs, is a central midfielder.

Fits everything we're looking for, imo. Also likely to go down with Huddersfield, might want to join us halfway through the season to avoid that.

Young, homegrown, has two legs, is a central midfielder.

Fits everything we're looking for, imo. Also likely to go down with Huddersfield, might want to join us halfway through the season to avoid that.

Don't know too much about him except he is Danish and 6ft 6! Does he move well for a big man? Would improve our defending at set pieces!

Funnily enough, this guy has been mentioned randomly a few times as being perfect for Spurs by friends who support other clubs, particularly Man Utd ones, who think he could bring much of what Dembele did:eek:

Haven't watched him much, what are the thoughts of those who have?

Well i do not see a lot of Huddersfield on the box but watching him against us this season he did not strike me as a player we should be after. But like i say it was the only time i have watched him play.

Bit like that for me. While Im not one to get overly excited about a player that does do well against us*, I will tend to look down on a player that I dont even notice played against us!

*We are definitely an odd team where pretty much any random nobody will have a worldie against us.

He was good in the championship when they got promoted, but he’s been a bit non existent in the games I’ve seen him play in the Prem. Huddersfield are a pretty poor side though.

At this stage I’d much prefer to keep the road clear for Skipp or Oakley Boothe in the squad. I think there’s room for an outstanding CM though, but not a punt like this.

He was good in the championship when they got promoted, but he’s been a bit non existent in the games I’ve seen him play in the Prem. Huddersfield are a pretty poor side though.

At this stage I’d much prefer to keep the road clear for Skipp or Oakley Boothe in the squad. I think there’s room for an outstanding CM though, but not a punt like this.

Is Oakley-Boothe going to make it? Honest question, I thought he'd stalled a bit after initially being heralded as our brightest prospect.

Is Oakley-Boothe going to make it? Honest question, I thought he'd stalled a bit after initially being heralded as our brightest prospect.
He had a season long injury after going on our US pre season tour in 2017 and winning the U17 World Cup for England. Think he was ahead of Skipp in the pecking order at the time. Not sure what his situation is now, but think he’s still only about 18.

He had a season long injury after going on our US pre season tour in 2017 and winning the U17 World Cup for England. Think he was ahead of Skipp in the pecking order at the time. Not sure what his situation is now, but think he’s still only about 18.

Ah, that would explain it. Thanks!

I noticed Billing against Spurs - because he fouled us about a billion times before he got booked. He was a dirty, time-wasting, fouler.

Same could be said of Fernandinho.

Back