• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paulo Gazzaniga

1. It's just strange - everyone could see his brain evacuating the premises in an orderly fashion, suitcase in hand, well before he even got close to Alonso. I've never seen a moment of utter madness as serene, planned and unconcerned as that. :p

2. I can only assume the ref either thought he got the ball, or that he was as utterly perplexed by why it had occurred as everyone else in the stadium.

3. I also assume the VAR people were perplexed by it - really, it was one of those historic moments of befuddled bewilderment among all and sundry, including probably Gazzaniga himself. I bet he wouldn't be able to tell you why he did it himself, the mad bastard.
Why did it take so long for vAr to see the karate kick

Did Courtois win the title? I ask because he is brick and worse than ours IMO

Courtois was one of the best keepers in the world for a few years particularly at Atletico and early on at Chelsea. Haven’t watched much of him lately to be truthful but does he really make more/as many brainfarts as our jokers?

Of all the teams to f**k up against, it is our rivals, who we are chasing down for fourth spot. Merry Christmas everyone.

Courtois was one of the best keepers in the world for a few years particularly at Atletico and early on at Chelsea. Haven’t watched much of him lately to be truthful but does he really make more/as many brainfarts as our jokers?
Always thought he was and is awful
Guy looks decent because he is big but struggles with anything decent from distance and he is slow to react
And I was trying to think of poor keepers to win the league
Saying that HUGO has won the WC

He's just trying to ward off the competition:

https://www.foxsportsasia.com/footb...nham-target-alexander-nubel-to-leave-schalke/

........Reported Tottenham target Alexander Nubel has told Schalke he will not renew his contract, which is due to expire at the end of the season.
Schalke had been locked in negotiations to keep the club captain at the Veltins-Arena amid rumours Spurs boss Jose Mourinho is keen to bring the 23-year-old to the Premier League.

........Nubel, who has also been touted as a potential successor to Neuer at Bayern Munich, is serving a four-match ban for an ugly kung fu-style challenge on Eintracht Frankfurt midfielder Mijat Gacinovic on December 15.

Sent from my SM-T865 using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

We should be adding it to the Jan list

He can’t continue, Vorm is back I see - whilst I’m not a massive fan of his he is Banks compared to this clown.

I do not disagree, but as i have said before the Jan window is not full of top players moving clubs.

very worried about our keeper situation, don't have a lot of faith in Lloris either, its so important to have a reliable cat between the sticks, it gives defenders confidence to play their natural game. We need to at least buy another no.2 in January

Back