• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paulo Dybala

...Lichtensteiner had elbowed Sonny in the chest moments before that as I remember, the dirty fudger, and that other dingdonghead had double-stamped him first-half. They were filthy that second-half. I believe that was the night which got us the spirit and drive to show everyone in that competition it would not happen to us again...

I was furious that night. Had Juventus supporters sat in amongst us. Had them sounding off, fight between supporters right by where I was sat. Juventus lucky not to have any red cards, completely clueless referee and us seemingly surrendering any chance that we would ever get to the Semi Finals or Final...little did I know we would get there as soon as we did. But that night was horrible.

I seem to recall he scored with a pretty slick goal against us at Wembley.

I thought we just stood still and he ran in
Was a solid goal that a decent striker should score wasn’t it?
The key wasn’t our defence being flat footed
And of course an incompetent ref

Bleacher reporting we have had a £45 million bid rejected.

Sounds like a load of gonad*s. Levy likes to open things with a low offer in order to signal his interest, but when the expected cost is closer to £80m I cannot believe he'd start that low.

I don't really know anything about Dybala apart from seeing him play against us.

But last season he managed 5 goals in 30 Serie A matches and 10 goals in 42 games in all competitions....

Isn't that a cause for concern?

He's also only had one season where he has managed 20+ league goals.

I don't really know anything about Dybala apart from seeing him play against us.

But last season he managed 5 goals in 30 Serie A matches and 10 goals in 42 games in all competitions....

He's not a striker.

year before Ronaldo got there was his best stats wise - not many players get 20+ league goals in Italy.

He was being shoe-horned around Ronaldo.

Last year with the arrival of Ronaldo he played second fiddle most of the season in and out of a starting eleven Allegri built around Ronaldo and when he did play it was mainly deeper than his preferred No.10 role having to cover more defensive ground so that Ronaldo could put his hands on his hips and moan at his teammates.

You should judge Dybala on previous seasons where he was able to play his preffered role.

Serie A

17/18 App 33 Goals 22 Ass 5
16/17 App 31 Goals 11 Ass 8
15/16 App 34 Goals 19 Ass 9

His best role is a withdrawn central striker filling that pocket between defense and midfield, he's less effective as a inside forward so Poch would need to come up with a new formation to incorporate him as Moura and Son play more cutting in from wide.

Back