• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paulo Dybala

Yes it is 75m Euros, I was looking at his buyout clause. But if you had the choice of Dybala or Lo Celso for that price you'd have to pick Dybala, especially as there appears to be little sign of Eriksen moving on at the moment.

Could we buy both and keep Eriksen? .... LOL

Would indicating to Betis that we could spend £80 million on somebody else improve our case of pleading poverty to get them to lower the price for Lo Celso?
We think he is worth £45M if you say he is worth £70M that means we may as well buy a better player for that sort of price. We are not pleading poverty but valuation.

Betis really need to sell to us or elsewhere, even the €20M+ initial outlay on him was a little beyond their limits, let alone the money they have spent on his replacements.

2 things : reports are we’ve just trousered £360m for a kit deal. That will help. (In instalments, but so are transfer fees).

There’s no way Juve or any other team can make it publicly known they are letting a player go, then demand £80m. Levy will rip the arse out of them for this.

Oh brick man, why am I doing this to myself!

That left peg is a fudging magicians wand. Get him in. Now!

My mate thinks Dybala is being touted around by Juve and he feels we are being pushed out to the media to spike interest. He thinks Dybala will leave Juve nut not to us

My mate thinks Dybala is being touted around by Juve and he feels we are being pushed out to the media to spike interest. He thinks Dybala will leave Juve nut not to us

That was my first thought too. We might be happy to play along as it adds a little bit of pressure on other clubs we are trying to buy from.

How quickly times change when we are now the team being used in this way and the idea that we might seriously be in the running for an £80m player is not a thought that automatically has everyone rolling around the floor laughing.

Or maybe Madrid have rekindled interest in Eriksen after Asensio's injury the other day? Perhaps we think that Eriksen out for £50 million or so and Dybala in for £30 million more than that is decent value (which I would tend to agree with)
If Levy can get Dybala for 30m, I'll personally toss him off!

Back