• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paul Mitchell - Head of Recruitment and Analysis

He'll be working for City, Utd or Chelsea before the years out.

I think the Leicester DoF rumour has legs. Career progression rather than just more money. Mackenzie is going from being a scout for us to head of recruitment at Derby.

I think the Leicester DoF rumour has legs. Career progression rather than just more money. Mackenzie is going from being a scout for us to head of recruitment at Derby.

Same. As someone who spots talent he has much more scope to make a name for himself at Leicester, a club looking to retain their spot with the big boys without spending big than he does at Spurs who are expected to keep their spot regardless of what we spend.

Poch quoted on bbc sport as saying "I feel very disappointed with his decision. It's his personal choice"!

Doesn't sound like a very mutual parting of the ways? I'm thinking he's been tapped up for another roll and all this "nightmare job" "clashing with Levy" is just what I hoped it was when it first came out, BS?!

Same. As someone who spots talent he has much more scope to make a name for himself at Leicester, a club looking to retain their spot with the big boys without spending big than he does at Spurs who are expected to keep their spot regardless of what we spend.

Apparently they have lots of money to spend now

But he has handed in his resignation, three weeks before the end of the transfer window, with a Tottenham statement saying he will leave at “a future date to be mutually agreed”.

Pochettino said: “I feel very disappointed with his decision. It’s his personal choice. You know we have a relationship from Southampton and I feel very disappointed but when some person takes some decision and it’s personal, what can I do?

“He is still working with us and will carry on. We’ll see what happens. We need to finish the three weeks working together and try to do the best business for the club. Then we’ll see what happens.

“Did I try to persuade him to stay? It’s obvious that’s what happened. But when you take your choice and personal things happen there’s nothing to do, only to respect his decision but carry on working.

“He’s with us, he’s in the office. Last night we shared a dinner with all the squad and he was with us. Nothing has changed for the moment, but this is the most important thing - that we keep working in the same way that we were before.”

Wealthy owners in addition to the PL money.

They've had the same wealthy owners for a while now though and haven't spent too much money though, have they not? Suppose they might open their wallet now to stay in the big time. But again, attracting players could be a problem.

But he has handed in his resignation, three weeks before the end of the transfer window, with a Tottenham statement saying he will leave at “a future date to be mutually agreed”.

Pochettino said: “I feel very disappointed with his decision. It’s his personal choice. You know we have a relationship from Southampton and I feel very disappointed but when some person takes some decision and it’s personal, what can I do?

“He is still working with us and will carry on. We’ll see what happens. We need to finish the three weeks working together and try to do the best business for the club. Then we’ll see what happens.

“Did I try to persuade him to stay? It’s obvious that’s what happened. But when you take your choice and personal things happen there’s nothing to do, only to respect his decision but carry on working.

“He’s with us, he’s in the office. Last night we shared a dinner with all the squad and he was with us. Nothing has changed for the moment, but this is the most important thing - that we keep working in the same way that we were before.”

So is Mitch a bit of a Drama Queen? Do you think Levy had a pop at him, criticised or shouted at him or something? Poch and club clearly want him to stay. Or maybe its as simple as double to money from somewhere else.

Last edited:

It's probably a reference to a replacement, but that could potentially be an olive branch if there's a stand-off.

So is Mitch a bit of a Drama Queen? Do you Levy had a pop at him, criticised or shouted at him or something? Poch and club clearly want him to stay. Maybe its as simple as double to money from somewhere else.

Maybe - Just Maybe relations have become strained because he handed in his notice?

Maybe - Just Maybe relations have become strained because he handed in his notice?

From Poch's quotes, it looks like he's trying to see if the decision can be reversed. What we're not sure about is whether its a bigger better offer, or as hinted, there was some fall out with Levy. Or both, with Mich using an excuse to exit after being tapped up.

From Poch's quotes, it looks like he's trying to see if the decision can be reversed. What we're not sure about is whether its a bigger better offer, or as hinted, there was some fall out with Levy. Or both, with Mich using an excuse to exit after being tapped up.

What part of the Poch quotes hints at a fall out with Levy causing him to resign? He says "but when you take your choice and personal things happen". This suggests, as Grays says, that PM may have handed in his resignation or something, then after personal things happened? If there was any fall out it was after PM "made his choice" judging by those quotes?

Back