• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Pau Lopez

I know I'm putting two and two together here but I think it will be Vorm moving on in Jan. He is certainly is good enough to be a no 1 at most clubs and he's burning career time on our bench. I will be sorry to see him go if that happens. He's as good as number 2 as you could wish for but for terms of his career now is the right time for him to move.

I know I'm putting two and two together here but I think it will be Vorm moving on in Jan. He is certainly is good enough to be a no 1 at most clubs and he's burning career time on our bench. I will be sorry to see him go if that happens. He's as good as number 2 as you could wish for but for terms of his career now is the right time for him to move.

not putting 2 and 2 together - I think he would have left this window had it not been for Lloris' injury

Meh. Let's hope we never have to play him, and that this isn't with a view to Lloris disappearing at some point

It's been widely reported in recent days that we do but of course we may not.

Would seem strange if we don't have an option to make it permanent at an already agreed price.

Agree - I also find it odd that we havent just signed him. Poch obviously knows him well enough. Not clear what a loan achieves

Agree - I also find it odd that we havent just signed him. Poch obviously knows him well enough. Not clear what a loan achieves

How old was Lopez when Pochettino left Espanyol?

A loan gives us the option to evaluate him over a full season in training. Gives us another option in the squad in case of injury and gives us the chance to re-evaluate our situation next summer. If we have an option in place to sign him there's not a lot of risk for us in it as we can probably always activate the clause if at any point we figure out we should.

looking forward to commentary of his first back pass

he'll put his heart and soul into clearing it, dare not pick it up, in that situation it's like China in your hands, and an indirect free kick

Back