• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Paris

It is not about ridicule it is about the constant undermining of people with certain views just because one side does not like the other view. When this keeps happening the other side become so entrenched in their view that the stop listening to reason. In America you had it that whenever a Republican was voted in they were made out to be the devil by the liberal media, so much so that the Republican supporters no longer listened to criticism and voted in a genuine nutter in the end.

In this country people in the late 90's early noughties called anyone who dare question mass immigration a racist. Now anyone who thinks it is right to leave a trading block for a different future is called stupid or again with the racist thing. It might be done with humour but again all it will do is push more and more here to a proper right wing alternative. Then you people will really have something to worry about.

You saw after the last election the right disappeared with UKIP all but gone and the tories not doing very well. The future if people keep going down this path is going to be very dark.
Sorry mate, the only 'liberal media' in the US is the non-corporate, viewer/listener funded media. CNN, MSNBC - the so-called 'liberal media' - are owned by MASSIVE corporations and while to the left of the white supremacy party currently in power, are by no means liberal. CNN alone gave BILLIONS of dollars of free air time to Trump by airing his campaign rallies and frequently take stances waaay to the right of anything genuinely liberal. But to get back on topic, anyone know where I can watch the liberal US media in Paris? And should I take my yellow gilet?

Back