• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

Our love for pets

Kandi1977

Steve Sedgley
So, I've had a cat for 6 years. She's weird, stubborn, lazy, not very cuddly, but at the same time fantastic and cute! Lots of funny moments, and I've even taught her a few tricks. She's outside most of the time, but always comes running when I call her, and when she sees people she knows, she greets them with a meaw.

But now she's gone missing. 4 days now and there is no sign of her. She's usually not far away, and always comes running when I call. Never been away for more than 36 hours.

And now I really feel how much I care for that little furry weirdo. Damn I miss her! I still think she will come back, but not knowing is just awful! Never thought I'd be so emotionally attached to a cat! I just want her home now. Come home Penny!
FB_IMG_1496564315946.jpg

So, I've had a cat for 6 years. She's weird, stubborn, lazy, not very cuddly, but at the same time fantastic and cute! Lots of funny moments, and I've even taught her a few tricks. She's outside most of the time, but always comes running when I call her, and when she sees people she knows, she greets them with a meaw.

But now she's gone missing. 4 days now and there is no sign of her. She's usually not far away, and always comes running when I call. Never been away for more than 36 hours.

And now I really feel how much I care for that little furry weirdo. Damn I miss her! I still think she will come back, but not knowing is just awful! Never thought I'd be so emotionally attached to a cat! I just want her home now. Come home Penny!
View attachment 3344

Beautiful cat........hope she has found her way back to you or will do soon.

No sign so far. I just want to know. Dead or alive. Not knowing is the worst. My main theory is that she's jumped through an open basement window or something, and can't get out. At the same time, that doesn't make sense, as she would be heard? I don't know. But it's tiring now.

Ask neighbours to check sheds and garages as cats always wander through an open door and it's really common for them get accidentally shut inside.

Ask neighbours to check sheds and garages as cats always wander through an open door and it's really common for them get accidentally shut inside.
Yeah, we've been around many times looking, calling, and talking to people. I've had to get her from one of the neighbours garage many times before. But she has always answered when we call her those times, and I've been able to hear her from quite some distance.

Cats are very independent animals and will stay somewhere else if they find a place they're happy in, we had a cat stayed away for 6 days and she just strolled back as if nothing had happened. Hope yours come back soon.

View attachment 3344

Try your local keebab shop mate, they are real tasty with some sauce on.

Just bricking you, hope you find your cat alive,

Cats are very independent animals and will stay somewhere else if they find a place they're happy in, we had a cat stayed away for 6 days and she just strolled back as if nothing had happened. Hope yours come back soon.

This, i had a old tom cat who would disappear for days especially this time of the year. Out sowing his wild oats.

Sorry to hear that mate, I have a cat who is pretty much a dog and he is one of my best mates, even though I hate him a lot of the time. You do get attached to them and people without pets who say "it's only a cat" wouldn't understand. They are in your life every day.

Have you had her chipped? If so, silly thing to say but if she is handed into the vets they will contact you. Did you have a collar with your details on her too? Again, bit late to ask if you didn't.

Sorry to hear that mate, I have a cat who is pretty much a dog and he is one of my best mates, even though I hate him a lot of the time. You do get attached to them and people without pets who say "it's only a cat" wouldn't understand. They are in your life every day.

Have you had her chipped? If so, silly thing to say but if she is handed into the vets they will contact you. Did you have a collar with your details on her too? Again, bit late to ask if you didn't.
She's chipped but no collar. I've tried that, but won't try again unless I get a sudden urge to bleed heavily

You shouldnt need to have blood spilt, especially using a quick-clip collar, its done in a second. Best time to do it is when they are eating.

We
Yeah, we've been around many times looking, calling, and talking to people. I've had to get her from one of the neighbours garage many times before. But she has always answered when we call her those times, and I've been able to hear her from quite some distance.
Cats go where they get fed. Someone living round the corner to us was feeding ours. We hadn't seen the cat for 2 weeks and my daughter was so upset. A neighbour tipped me off. They kept feeding it off and on for over a year. I'm ashamed to say the only way I could stop him doing it was the threat of physical violence.

We

Cats go where they get fed. Someone living round the corner to us was feeding ours. We hadn't seen the cat for 2 weeks and my daughter was so upset. A neighbour tipped me off. They kept feeding it off and on for over a year. I'm ashamed to say the only way I could stop him doing it was the threat of physical violence.
How did the cat take it?

Sorry to hear mate. I've had cats and dogs as pets (both at the same time) in the past and in the present so I know what it feels like to care for a pet. My Mum has told me the story many times of when her and my Dad moved from where they used to live to where we currently live now about a mile and a half away, the cat we had at the time (I was only a little nipper) had got so attached to the old house that he used to walk back there on a regular basis. As I pointed out above, this is not just down the road, it was over a mile away! My Dad was beside himself the first time he did this (obviously he didn't know where the cat was at the time) that he put out quite a generous reward off for anyone that found him. Luckily my Dad found him and he stopped doing it after a while.

Hope your cat finds it way back to you pal.

Thanks a lot. You just don't really understand how much they mean until moments like this. She is really a one man cat, and almost no one else than me could hold her for more than seconds, even my wife! Still she too is very sad and starts crying every time she thinks of her now. I too never thought I'd be this emotional and worried about the little fur ball.

Back