• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

(OT)ish Harry Hotspur....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Louis XVI

Neale Fenn
His real name is Matthew. :lol:

Don't ask me why I find this so funny, I just do, hilarious in fact.

I think it really annoys him as well because every time I try and leave a 'Hi Matty' message on his blog he deletes it.

So next time you find yourself outraged at the sheer....arrogance of the bloke a short, sharp 'Hi Matty!' should be enough to put him in his place.

I know it's a pretty poor thread but Matthew has managed to tinkle off almost the entire Spurs community over the years and I thought at least a few on here may derive some pleasure in getting one over on him.

AbandonThreadbywernette.gif

Sorry, wrong crowd. It's the ITK peddling Spurs boards who hate Harry Hotspur. He slags them to high heaven and then sensationalizes their info to get more hits on his site.

Sorry again. Now move along, nothing to see here.

Sorry, wrong crowd. It's the ITK peddling Spurs boards who hate Harry Hotspur. He slags them to high heaven and then sensationalizes their info to get more hits on his site.

Sorry again. Now move along, nothing to see here.
:D I think he's a bit of a tit.

Although if you ever do become a stand-up comedian I wouldn't open with your "Matthew, what a stupid name" routine if I were you

ha, fair enough.

He doesn't like it though. I even tried to post an innocuous message just using the name 'Matthew' earlier and he deleted it. :lol:

Harry Hotspur is a Spurs blogger and he's also a bit of a taco. His name is Matthew but he doesn't like people to mention it so I thought I'd mention it to tinkle him off because he's a bit of a taco and when I say a bit I mean a lot he's supper annoying and I really hate him.

And when I say 'supper annoying' I was naturally trying to evoke Cartman by saying 'super annoying'.

Mods, you may as well lock this. Let's be honest, it's been a total wash out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back