• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OOMT: Spurs vs Didn't Swansea used to be good?

Who:
tottenham_hotspur.png
V
swansea_city_afc_logo_3d_by_apolaytafred-d5v98t7.jpg

Where: White Hart Lane
When: Sunday 28th February 2016, KO: 2pm

Right, now we have fully entered the start of the business end of the season. A win is a MUST to strike fear into our PL title competitors and prove to ourselves that we CAN handle the pressure and wont go away quietly.

Swansea are fighting to stay in the PL and will be happy to take a point from us; they play the Gooners away on Wednesday as well (that fixture computer lol). A win for us may make them even more determined to come away from the Emirates with something (they have a far better recent record there than at WHL).
We will have to be aware of their pace in the forward areas, so Rose and Walker are a must imo.

The team i'd go for:

Lloris
Walker, Alderwiereld, Wimmer, Rose
Dier Mason
Lamela Eriksen Son
Kane​

I think we'll just edge this 2-1, after a first half double for Kane before Ayew scores late on to make it scary.

can you imagine....

B_SavMkW4AAxy-_.jpg

COYS!

image-jpeg.2636
Predicted Team;

Lloris
Walker
Rose
Alderweireld
Wimmer
Benteleb
Mason
Alli
Son
Lamela
Kane

Predicted Score;

Tottenham Hotspur - 3
Lamela 8', Alli 67', Kane 71'

Swansea City - 0

remember the summer when everyone thought we should have signed gomis and ayew because they had a good 20 minutes and we were fudged because we only had Kane, Son and Chadli

we've scored almost twice as many league goals as them if anyone is still counting

an OMT worthy of a game that is pretty much just us against Siggy

Last edited:
image-jpeg.2636
Predicted Team;

Lloris
Walker
Rose
Alderweireld
Wimmer
Benteleb
Mason
Alli
Son
Lamela
Kane

Predicted Score;

Tottenham Hotspur - 3
Lamela 8', Alli 67', Kane 71'

Swansea City - 0

Rose at CB and Wimmer at LB? No Dier? Alli RWF and Lamela LWF? This is nearly as half arsed as @scaramanga OMT effort.

You have doomed us @scaramanga with this abomination; i would always be happy to bow to a better OMT, but this??

Well, i trust the (other) mods to choose the appropriate Donald Trump-related Avatar...as there can after all only be one tenuous link to..er.. Scottish...er Golf courses...

Rose at CB and Wimmer at LB? No Dier? Alli RWF and Lamela LWF? This is nearly as half arsed as @scaramanga OMT effort.

Rose has all the makings...

Haha no particular order just a general one ;)

But yup likes of Dier and eriksen played for far too long the other day and major battles in quick succession on the horizon so must tread carefully.

That includes subbing alli as early as possible. Maybe even look at CCV for wimmer if we're coasting with 20 mins left

Lloris
Walker Alderweireld Wimmer Rose
Dier Mason
Lamela Alli Eriksen
Kane

Son could come in but I'd play the same trio that played v Fiorentina. Chadli also unlucky to miss out

Then again Chadli and Son could play to then play this trio v West Ham and Arsenal

Back