• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Worst OMT Ever ***

Good win, but a massive question still not answered, who's got big enough cahonies to create the Emirates Marketing Project OMT?

Also that punch needs a ban.

COYS

You can't fault that performance at all, in my opinion. We dominated from start to finish, created a host of chances, Brighton basically had that one shot at goal. Sure, we could've played quicker at times, but going 1-0 up we were controlling it, and unlucky not to get a second before we did. Son again having a good game. Lovely to see Lamela start again, he was great for us, I thought - quick in possession, working hard, precise passing, wanting to score. Just so fudging good to have him back. :D

Noticed Lamela tried a lot of one touch passes. Not all came off but that's he's trying to move the ball quickly.

⇧ ⇧ ⇧ ⇧
(do it)

We need someone like this, shame he's no longer with us. RIP.

Qruvmie.jpg

Well thank GHod for that ! Was dreading this, but two wins on the bounce as we go to visit our fave away stadium and team, Emirates Marketing Project !

Maybe punch at the end for Son can be considered part of military service? No ? What a cowardly thing to do...

One of our problem in matches like this is that Rose and Aurier is staying to high. That makes the opponent to move their wingers back and we get no room at all. Then Son and Lamela/Sissoko drift in to the middle and take all the space there for Eriksen. Against Stoke Trippier and Davies wasn’t so high up the pitch and making Son stay out left and creating space for himself.

Well, that *happened*. About the best I can say for that game, really. Although Aurier won't forget his first Spurs goal, I'm sure. :p

We played a team that, like all before them bar Liverpool and Stoke, came to contain - full, 400% defense, no ambition whatsoever. The difference is, after we went 1-0 up, they never *stopped* defending - they kept going, trying to contain a 1-0 deficit instead. With Lamela working his way back to fitness, Kane being under-par, Rose being pretty bad and Sissoko being..well, Sissoko, that resulted in our attacks looking fairly turgid.

But we won, got the points, rested Dele and Dembele, and can set up for City with Jan in our plans - no yellow card that would have led to the nightmarish thought of Davies at centre-back against Aguero, De Bruyne and co. So we came through it okay. That's all that matters. Other than that, I fully expect to utterly forget about this game before I even head to bed - it was that grim.
I was thinking before the game that the difference between us and the teams that win titles is the ability to grind out wins. At least today showed we could do that. Need to do it more because we can’t win 5-0 every week.

I dont want to see that 433 again.

Kane was isolated and had no support. Lamela and Son both t0o far wide either side of him and Eriksen and Sissoko both too deep in relation to him to properly link up.

Kane was isolated and had no support. Lamela and Son both t0o far wide either side of him and Eriksen and Sissoko both too deep in relation to him to properly link up.
There was absolutely no difference whatsoever in the players positions compared to the Stoke game. With Brighton playing so deep and with no ambition, we could have lined up in a 8-1-1 or 1-7-2 formation. It would look the same regardless.

46k at the match. Damn, that's weak.

46,000 for a midweek game against Brighton in the run-up to Christmas is 10,000 more than would have been there this time last year.

And we still won easily.

Only caught 15 minutes of both halves, hoping to see the full game later on. Any tips for them delayed bodies of water would be appreciated.

Great to get another win. And two good game rounds with other results going our way only makes it better.

Back