• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

OMT *** Worst OMT Ever ***

Well, it was nice to get a win at Wembley against Stoke, I guess that run is over now.

Spurs 0-3 Brighton, Zamora hat-trick.

This is the Badgers Nadgers!

de89c5ab63ff6988b9a520a793d20ffd.jpg

Wednesday @ 8pm

"Beat them to their own damned tune"

The proper verse 5 could almost be ours ...

Far o'er the seas we wander,
Wide thro’ the world we roam;
Far from the kind hearts yonder,
Far from our dear old home;
But ne'er shall we forget, my boys,
And true we'll ever be
To the girls so kind that we left behind
In Sussex by the Sea (shurely "In Tott'nam, En-seventeen" ?)

Another good scoreline would do us well here.

Really believe we are a rhythm team at times, 3-0, 5-1, ? good score to follow would set us up well.

I'd consider giving Dele and Dembele a rest for week-end, go with Lamela & Sissoko.

A good win and performance before we head to Manchester please Spurs.

4-1 Kane (2) Alli (1) Son (1) - Sissoko (OG)

On the occasion of our last match at Wembley before the hols, Whiffler will take wine with any other GG-er who can be arrsed to join him
  • Where - 1st grey cubicle opposite bar at block 236
  • When - CW opening? (k.o. -2h) to k.o.
  • What - Wine Gums ... sorry, can't check your ages, nor afford Drillers Port/Pussers Rum
  • Who - Cares? You're bastards and I hate you all **

** oops, sometimes the Social Hand Grenade gene is strong in me

Which makes me think ...the last PL match v Foxes might be a bit of a hoolie, being our penultimate match playing home/away

No on-line presence beyond mid-morning Tues, so get your abuse in when you please.

See you all there !

You've been a member of this incarnation of the site since Jan 2012.

All that time spent just to be a Brighton sleeper agent? That's dedication. How did you even know they'd end up in the Premier League?
oh, you know, tea leaves, the stars, Jol's haircut and parting - one does one's best when the signs are there to be read for those properly initiated; sleeper agent, my foot, i've only ever been to brighton once for a weekend in my yoof, didn't even know they had a club back then !

Honestly, just ask an innocent question in a previous match thread, and this is what happens - never, never again ! Just stay away till a proper OMT is up and running, the Gods will rue this I tell thee !

Here's hoping, and praying, for another win at home 3-0 ! Greavsie, Klinsmann, Lineker - then we go Emirates Marketing Project hunting

I love Chris Hughton and spent many a happy hour watching him gallop up the wing, smiling, doing laps of honour with trophies and kicking Graham Roberts' teeth in the Cup Final. I hope he's miserable after this (and our away game) match. And then happy for the rest of the season.

Last edited:
I love Chris Hughton and spent many a happy hour watching him gallop up the wing, smiling, doing laps of honour with trophies and getting his teeth kicked out by Graham Roberts in the Cup Final. I hope he's miserable after this (and our away game) match. And then happy for the rest of the season.

i wonder how many fans know that he is a qualified lift engineer.

Back