• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Watford Vs Tottenham Hotspur***

any other keeper and this would be over now

i'm not surprised, a lot of people forget he played like that for us for about six months, human wall

We need to capitalise before half time, Watford ain't going to be this bad in the second half.

The more active he is as a keeper the better he was. He is a great shot stopper. Its the crosses and bouncers he messes up.

Well, we need to do better in the area.

Lamella has done well on corners from the right, but otherwise has lacked awareness of opponents around him.

Goals please ... and don't get caught napping shortly after the restart.

Need to score early second half.. Otherwise it will just get harder and harder, Watford will drop deeper and deeper.

I always liked Gomes, however, I felt it was shots hit at him sort of waist height, Like Drogba's effort or where he had to make some sort of decision was where he struggled.

I don't think it is a good idea to just lob high balls at him from corners, quick one twos and making him come out and commit himself might be our best bet.

we must win this. if we don't we are stupid and i will be very excited. we have not won brick in a while. we did not buy messi in the window as i suggested. our stadium is too small and that is disappointing. our fans pay good money and deserve more. i don't pay brick but i will be disappointed especially if that midget eriksen cannot take a corner properly. doesn't he practice? very disappointing. although we are not as turgid as under avb, have i mentioned that it is disappointing that we have not won the league yet. everyone else is brick so this is our best chance. why can't dier use both feet? that is disappointing. alli cannot do interviews seriously and risks tinkleing off dier before this game. we should beat the watford as they are disappointing. did i mention that i am dissapointed that i can't spell disppointed properly? it will be difficult if we were to buy a second dembele. i think maybe one is sufficient and i would be disappointed if we spent money on a second one when we can buy a messi or neymar as i suggested earlier. i am disappointed that levy has not spent money and came back from barcelona empty handed. we have not won anything for a long time and that is disappointing..
I know this was in jest but does it explain only 6 pages of posts?

Sooner we scored the sooner they got Deeney on. So it might be good that we are leaving it late.
They are going to drop deeper.
Gomes will have more high balls to flap at.
Get Alli on to offer a real physical presence beside Kane.
Would Rose have finished those Davies chances?
Is there a case for Carroll for Dier right now?

Back