• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham vs Man U***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
You cannot build anything from the back with Sissoko and Sanchez. They are putting so much pressure on the rest of the team with their passing, hardly a single one is well weighted nor to feet atm.
Ding!

And a full back that requires babysitting.

Win or learn. Well I think Mourinho learned some things today, perhaps stuff he already should have known. There are no quick and easy fixes for the shortcomings in our squad, and the individual errors (often coming from the same players) makes it very difficult.

We will pay for the RB situation all season imo. Pure neglect to not sort it out like a top 4 team should, the big problem is that the errors there push the whole team back. 6 mins into one half and 4 mins into the other. The gift goals also give the oppo a lift.

Tonight, both teams were average. One made 2 massive errors, the other didn’t.

Did Aurier not have his two best games for us with dier in the team ?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

We will pay for the RB situation all season imo. Pure neglect to not sort it out like a top 4 team should, the big problem is that the errors there push the whole team back. 6 mins into one half and 4 mins into the other. The gift goals also give the oppo a lift.

Tonight, both teams were average. One made 2 massive errors, the other didn’t.

Every team is going to target that flank.

...covering for Aurier who once again defended initially like a clam.

We do have a problem at RB. Aurier is still a liability, KWP nowhere to be seen and the jury is still very much out for Foyth.

In hindsight (and even without hindsight) it was a big mistake not to strengthen that position in the summer, after Trippier went.

I think we will be fine in midfield when N'Dombly and Lo Celso gets up to speed, but we could use with a good defensive cover there as well. But the biggest issue is right back.

I think Sanchez is a very good defender but he needs players comfortable on the ball around him to enable him to release the ball quickly.

He is not though. You cant have other players bailing him out. What happens when a team try to isolate him.

Not good enough for a team that wants to be a top team.

Did Aurier not have his two best games for us with dier in the team ?

Sitting on my porcelain throne using glory-glory.co.uk mobile app

No. Dier went off vs Olympiakos and he scored a goal going forward.

A few people got excited about his forward contributions. I said let’s wait until we see him have to defend against better teams. Need to rewatch the first goal tonight but I’m sure it was him standing still letting the Man U player run past.

Has nothing to do with Pochettino and everything to do with the players/players available.

We have an FB crisis. Have had since June. Unless we play Dier, Aurier pays the price for being Aurier every single time.

I hope tonight shows everyone how important Dier is. Concessions when he has played have come when he got tired (still finding match fitness IMO)...

I wasn't blaming Poch at all, just pointing out this particular line-up (or close approximation) doesn't work.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A6003 using Fapatalk

I think he has to take a massive amount of the blame for tonight yes, most of them phoned it in though as well.

The problem isn't the manager (past or present) the players or levy individually, there is a problem in each area.

Think Mourinho can take some blame for that midfield but clearly he is still trying to figure them out.

If he hasn't figured out Sissoko by now then I don't know if there's much hope for us.

Back