• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

***OMT Tottenham vs Man U***

Man of the match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Unbelievably shocking performance, incredibly gutless, a total fudging joke and with it CL basically tossed away.

unfudgingreal

Pathetic, worst thing is we made them world beaters.
Anyone still think this is the third best squad in the League.

Dog. Sh!t.

End of. Absolutely dreadful and hopeless in every way. So annoying yet I'm not surprised, we have looked suspect at the back and in some games (end of West Ham and beginning of Olympiakos) outright non-existant.

Long way to go under Mourinho and tonight really really was evidence of that.

that’s my balloon burst, other than Rashford and De Gea they are very very average, I expected another win

very disappointed in what Jose served up there, was he blinded by seeking revenge rather than preparing them properly?

Well that was bloody awful against a bang average Utd side.

We need to bomb a fair few players out of the club over the next two transfer windows, and one of them has just signed a new 4 year contract.

That's really really poor. We weren't very good at all. We made a bad team look good.

Two goals conceded. A lot of agricultural football with long balls in straight lines at times.

Very very disappointed. A lot for Mourinho to do.

We have been very open since he arrived! Lots of work ahead!
But in saying that lot to be pleased with!

Unlucky Dele.

But tbh we got what we deserved tonight. Nothing. Not that United were much better

that's the thing. Utd are so utterly average apart from a few players and yet Spurs have played like a defeated team from early on. Mourinho has a monumental task ahead of him.

Back