• Dear Guest, Please note that adult content is not permitted on this forum. We have had our Google ads disabled at times due to some posts that were found from some time ago. Please do not post adult content and if you see any already on the forum, please report the post so that we can deal with it. Adult content is allowed in the glory hole - you will have to request permission to access it. Thanks, scara

*** OMT Tottenham vs Emirates Marketing Project (3/3) ***

I was going to bed about an hour ago but I'm still buzzing, I'm not going to sleep tonight. I always try to be positive about our chances despite over 60 years of hit or miss results but I didn't fancy us over two legs and when I saw the two sides and their benches I feared the worse. Nobody really gave us a chance and unfortunately we will not get the credit we deserve due to the VAR issues.

-------------lloris
-----toby----sanchez---vert
kwp----wanyama--foyth---skipp----davies
------------moura---llorente

That'll do. Might get lucky and grab a point. Bring Son, Eriksen, Dele, Rose and Trippier back for Brighton.

Is there anyone left uninjured that we could throw out here?

I genuinely think that we should just not bother turning up. Let's go home to rest up, and give City the automatic 3-0. :p

Failing that -

Gazzaniga

Walker-Peters-----Foyth----Sanchez----Davies

Lamela-----------Skipp----------Maurizio Pochettino------Teemu Tainio's kid

Moura---Llorente

There, that should suffice. Have the Legends from the test event on the bench if needed, and send the first team home to recover. :D

Just hope city don't turn nasty, last thing we need is more injuries.

I dont think they have many physical players. Tiredness is more likely to cause injuries.

To your point though, a 1-0 defeat with no injuries would almost be an acceptable result

Team on Saturday is going to be based on who is available. I think its safe to assume that:
- Kane is out
- Winks and Dier likely out given they didnt even make the squad last night
- Lamela dropped out so presumably unlikely
- Sissoko almost certainly out
- Wanyama was barely able to walk by the end so not sure we can play him
- add to that Vertonghen and Eriksen will be needed each game til the end of the season, and played against both Palace and Hudderfield...I think they'll have a break

This leaves the following. I think playing a back 3 against City is suicidal (you end up with our full backs marking their wingers so playing a back 5) so I'd move Foyth into midfield and cross fingers....

------------------Lloris--------------------

---KWP-----Toby----Sanchez-----Davies

---------------Skipp-------Foyth----------------
-----Moura----------Dele---------------Son----

-----------------Llorente------------------

Back